• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

I wonder if Tito will continue after this wreck XD

Its not like there are many coaches out there for grabs, I mean Rodgers is untouchable.

The unfortunate thing about this is I can really see Barca going for Suarez hard this summer. When Messi isn't on the pitch, Barca seem static and severely lacking in confidence.

Not that Suarez is close to the standard of Messi, but he can create something from nothing.

Also, LOL Pique.

Suen

:LOL :LOL:LOL :LOL :LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You say Barça fucked up Cesc....but Villa is, for me, the biggest ofender here. He was one of the best strikers in the world 2 years ago. Now is at Alexis level...

Hixx

I love that GIF maker thing mentioned in OT. I'm gonna go HAM with this.

pBE3vUN.gif

So the first thing you do is make a large ugly one and host it on imgur

dc pls

This is rape, It's so goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

I feel bad for our Messi but honestly thank you Bayern for fucking Barca. Fuck you Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom