• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

omg omg omg loooooooooooooooooooooooool

he is the greatest man who ever lived

fuck im laughing and crying again

IM GONNA MISS HIM SO MUCH

:lol :lol :lol :lol

His little jig at the end on the piano has me cracking up.

--

Top 5 scorers in 2013 in the 5 major european leagues:

1st: Messi

2nd: Ronaldo

3rd: Cavani

4th: Benteke

5th: Lewandowski

Gonna be very hard for them to keep him.

WJD

Top 5 scorers in 2013 in the 5 major european leagues:

1st: Messi

2nd: Ronaldo

3rd: Cavani

4th: Benteke

5th: Lewandowski

I really hope they do. If he stays and they maybe add a little bit more solidity they'll be a very exciting team next season. Exciting in a good way, not a "we just lost 8-0 to Chelsea" way.

Wilbur

Banned
Especially when your trophies dry up. :p

I don't even think its primarily that, its just him. Not seeing him on the touchline any more. Not seeing him in the post match interviews, the pre match conferences. Just... everything. I know he'll still be around but he is United.

I'm sad again now, I just watched that montage to My Way :/ fuck this.

Wes

venison crêpe

I think he's more settled at Villa than people expect. He's said many times that he's greatful for Lambert for giving him his opportunity and also the whole "Arsenal fan" and "Villa is in London" things are both untruths.

Plus if anyone wants him they're going to have to pay £25m plus. I think he'll stay at least one more season where he knows he's going to get first team football in the run up to the world cup.

Tc91

I think he's more settled at Villa than people expect. He's said many times that he's greatful for Lambert for giving him his opportunity and also the whole "Arsenal fan" and "Villa is in London" things are both untruths.

Plus if anyone wants him they're going to have to pay £25m plus. I think he'll stay at least one more season where he knows he's going to get first team football in the run up to the world cup.

I hope he stays, don't want to see him moving to a big club and end up being a bit of a flop cause of the expectations on him.

It would be great to see him score another 15+ goals at Villa next season.

--

The thing that impresses me so much about Mata is he's played 61 games this season. Unbelievable. His performance levels haven't dropped, consistently the best Spanish player in the League.

Doesn't pull a Chamakh and say he's burned out by February. Hats off to him.

The thing that impresses me so much about Mata is he's played 61 games this season. Unbelievable. His performance levels haven't dropped, consistently the best Spanish player in the League.

Doesn't pull a Chamakh and say he's burned out by February. Hats off to him.

It's always refreshing when a player/manager doesn't have to wheel out the utterly bullshit 'tired' excuse.

God that winds me up to no end

Pretty good Villa start but Chelsea are already back to the passive ass shit defending. Just keep backing you fools.

Edit : Give the cunt a red.

Edit edit : On a second watch, not that bad.lol

Wilbur

Banned
I hope Chelsea lose all their remaining games this season, but I hope Lampard scores in all of them and becomes top scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom