• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I've been doing some thinking and I've decided we should sign Fellaini. I'm actually surprised so many people have considered him nothing more than a lanky afro to hoof the ball up to; he can quite easily dominate games from a deep position and is really very good with his feet (good touch for a big man lololololol). Everyone's been crying out for a strong, imposing midfielder to sit next to Carrick and he's more than capable of doing it.

Strong, surprisingly mobile, solid enough passer and he has excellent hair. Fuck that elbow shit though.

I want a better midfielder.

Wilbur

Banned
Rene Muelensteen might be leaving United too.

That's not good either. He's highly rated as a coach.

NO fuck :( don't be true. He's so important to us I think.

Daily Mail are saying Galatasaray have offered John Terry 200k a week to join them. I don't want him gone yet :(

Should sell the cunt, he'd fit right in with the crowd

Also, I've been doing some thinking and I've decided we should sign Fellaini. I'm actually surprised so many people have considered him nothing more than a lanky afro to hoof the ball up to; he can quite easily dominate games from a deep position and is really very good with his feet (good touch for a big man lololololol). Everyone's been crying out for a strong, imposing midfielder to sit next to Carrick and he's more than capable of doing it.

Strong, surprisingly mobile, solid enough passer and he has excellent hair. Fuck that elbow shit though.

I think he's a really good player, and I think he's certainly more than capable of playing deep. But he's a bit of a thug and his attitude is akin to Rooney's at times.

Did anyone see that Fergie video on soccer am? I understand if you don't watch it cause it's absolute shit.

But Helen Chamberlain filmed him at a karaoke night and hasn't shown the video to anyone for 2 years.

It was brilliant, I imagine it'd be on Youtube soon.

Nah but it sounds great hahah!

WJD

I want a better midfielder.

Where would we get one though? Gundogan wouldn't even be worth trying for, Moutinho probably the same. Are the likes of Strootman, Wanyama and others touted around that level better than Fellaini? Admittedly I've only seen Strootman play like twice in my entire life, but still.

Feorax

Trying to play Fifa on Xbox Live is fucking infuriating. Nobody actually want's to play, they just get ahead and then either quit or pause the dame every time they have possession.

Messi

Isn't that RRP now? LFC kit is around that in the official store

Why am I steering people away from kitbag? They are charging 86.06 euro for the new united home kit. 76.10 euro for the new Bayern kit. Something similar for Liverpool,Chelsea,Juve ect. When sports direct charges half that.

They get the exclusive for 2-3 months on barca kits as they run the store for them and they charge 91 euro for the kit. I am too weak and buy it every year :(

They are an awful company.

Where would we get one though? Gundogan wouldn't even be worth trying for, Moutinho probably the same. Are the likes of Strootman, Wanyama and others touted around that level better than Fellaini? Admittedly I've only seen Strootman play like twice in my entire life, but still.
For me it's more about the type of player he is. He is certainly a good player and can play in pretty much all the midfield roles but I don't like the way he plays. Not the elbows, never mind that. Find him to be slow and cumbersome and without any guile.

But I've been doing some thinking and I realised we are going to sign him so in light of this I've decided I want him so that I feel better about it when we do.

FELLA-IN-I

Wilbur

Banned
I've seen quite a bit of that Januzaj and he really isn't ready for first team action.

Would you have said Sterling was from last year though? Not disputing your point, just wondering. I haven't seen enough of him to be honest, just some YouTube clips that I've inevitably glooped my knickers over

Linius

Trying to play Fifa on Xbox Live is fucking infuriating. Nobody actually want's to play, they just get ahead and then either quit or pause the dame every time they have possession.

Pausing the game is fucking annoying. Guess that strategy works very well on me :(

WJD

I've seen quite a bit of that Januzaj and he really isn't ready for first team action.

My thoughts too. Can't really see anyone in our current crop who looks outstanding. Certainly not to the level that Pogba and Ravel were anyway.

Arnie

Would you have said Sterling was from last year though? Not disputing your point, just wondering. I haven't seen enough of him to be honest, just some YouTube clips that I've inevitably glooped my knickers over
Sterling was always going to have some success in the first team because he's a wide player that primarily relies on pace. Speed is universal, and comes from an early age. Plus, Sterling can have a poor game out on the wing and still be effective in one off moments.

When you hype up chumpmuffins like Cleverley then it's hard to take your hype for someone who wasn't getting game time seriously. :p

We like to joke about our players at times. Bebe is an example. We're serious about Januzaj.

At first I didn't like Januzaj getting played out of position, but he seems to be getting better at holding up the ball in the final third.

Arnie

It'll take all the coaching reserves he's got but Moyes should hold Cleverley back after training and stick him on a fast track regime to become the next Leon Osman.

Tough ask for all parties concerned but it's better than nothing*.

*which Cleverley currently is

D_prOdigy

When you hype up chumpmuffins like Cleverley then it's hard to take your hype for someone who wasn't getting game time seriously. :p

idtnCxbfBczJj.gif

gtiyh

qindarka

Banned
That's a nice starting XI. Will be missing large parts of the match though. Have to write 1200 more words for an essay. It should take me 1 hour but I will probably drag it out to 4 hours.

Daily Mail are saying Galatasaray have offered John Terry 200k a week to join them. I don't want him gone yet :(

I don't dislike Terry but I'd take that deal (an 8 million transfer fee being reported). he isn't that good anymore and would get his massive wages off the payroll.

It is the Daily Fail though so probably bullshit.

We like to joke about our players at times. Bebe is an example. We're serious about Januzaj.

At first I didn't like Januzaj getting played out of position, but he seems to be getting better at holding up the ball in the final third.
Adnan won some prize for being the best player at some tournament. GGAJ.

Moyes better like him. Or I'll start calling him Gollum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom