• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Delph had such a good match but he let Lampard get loose way too easily on the second.

Linius

Players get injured a lot because its still a contact sport over here, unlike you fairies.

:p

iugkNcqw3iFvO.gif

xintin

what the fuck at these Villa fans with their chanting at JT and throwing shit on the pitch all day. You deserve relegation.

Ushojax

Villa could be in serious shit now.

Benteke really fucked everything up today.

Lightning

Banned
Yeah I agree, think the Newcastle game might be a draw.
That's why I want Newcastle to get something from QPR to remove incentive from the game for them and for Stole to take something off Spurs nulling the game altogether if we beat Wigan

Looks like we really need to beat Wigan and Newcastle, and then hope Spurs drop points. *sigh*
If we win both games it doesn't matter what Spurs do. I want Stoke to hold them though do we only need to win one of the remaining games.

phaze

Poor Villa : ( Still Everton-Chelsea draw could see us make it to the 3rd. Immense game for Lampard he stiil has it.

Looks like we really need to beat Wigan and Newcastle, and then hope Spurs drop points. *sigh*

If we win the remaining games we don't have to hope for anything, we're in.

Kyoufu

That's why I want Newcastle to get something from QPR to remove incentive from the game for them and for Stole to take something off Spurs nulling the game altogether iffy beat Wigan

We must win tomorrow or we may have to give you guys a game.

I'd be happy with a win tomorrow and a 1-0 defeat on the last day.

Ushojax

So Chelsea have got Champions League now, job done for Benitez.

Fucking hell Villa :( whyyyyyyyyyy

Villa are down there for a reason. They were never going to hang on once their best player went off. As soon as Chelsea equalised we all knew this would happen.

Hopefully all these injuries help Benfica win the final.

Give that man a new fucking contract, NOW.

Hes saved us so many time over the years, he deserves better.

Champions league all but guaranteed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom