• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Nasri has been piss poor but my god Toure has been dreadful.

Not in the game at all, when will the Mancini tactic of pushing him forward come?

nacimento

BKAEOVcCIAAf-FZ.jpg:large

Kuffour <3

What an amazing striker there!

Meier

Nasri has been piss poor but my god Toure has been dreadful.

Not in the game at all, when will the Mancini tactic of pushing him forward come?

He's just jogging up and down the pitch. Completely out of the game.

Haven't seen one of his box to box stormers in a long time.

Edit: As I say that, he just turned on his motor and ran like the wind. Nice defensive play.

Moobabe

Believe the work permit was denied to Rajkovic who we later sold. Never heard anything about Kalas being denied.

Ah you might be right there! Who do you think we'll go for? I still believe the side we have, plus the players we have on loan, could be good enough to challenge for the title.

Wilbur

Banned
Who gives a shit if he's fallen over? His arm reaches out and clips the attackers leg and makes him fall. Poor body control doesn't excuse you when making a foul.

Quite possibly offside though.

Definitely offside. 100%.

Then they both ran for the same ball, Scharner turned quicker than Aguero and ran into the back of him, the zoom showed his face looking like he'd been punched, he just fell onto the back of Aguero.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Toure is playing like a hundred year old man. Walking pace at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom