• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wigan really aren't that shit - I said the same when West Ham played them a few weeks ago. They looked like the sort of club that should be competing mid-table, not fighting relegation, but it's not always about the quality of the side - confidence plays a huge part and that's something Wigan have lacked.

Wigan is shit compared to City. City should have easily got this with the quality of their side, also fuck Wigan for not doing anything all year then fighting to stay up in the last few matches. They're like a lazy student who studies 10 mins before the exam.

Bo-Locks

Sr Alex resigning and the appointment of Moyes takes all the attention off of City.
Wigan beat City in the cup final in the 90th minute.
United crowned champions.
Mancini gonna be sacked.

Brilliant.

Wilbur

Banned
When he was subbing on, I said to myself, a ginger is going to beat us. I can't believe it happened.

Gonna happen as well next year baby, believe <3 sorry for today bud but there's things more important than forums

AND THAT IS WIGAN

PLEASE STAY UP

NORWICH DOWN

NEWCASTLE DOWN

Fry

tumblr_mmn9kniGGs1qcsboko1_400.jpg

tumblr_mmn9n0yLIR1qch9qao1_400.jpg

gomez_zps6f753d36.png

tumblr_mmnansgIaf1qetieio4_500.jpg

can't wait to play wigan in the community shield, ah i can't stop laughing

fuck you city loooooooooooool

city just lost all their fans except dc and the 10 who liked them before

Meier

Did Meier blame Dzeko yet?

I am always willing to blame whoever was at fault. He only played in stoppage time so it certainly wasn't his fault.

I'd place the blame squarely on Mancini for the poor tactics (far too narrow for nearly the whole game) and on City's lackadaisical attitude. Too many back passes -- there was not enough urgency at all. Wigan were pressing hard until the end and it made the difference in helping create the change in possession that lead to Zaba being sent off.

Just a poor, poor game coupled with Joel making an unbelievable save.

Bumhead

Banned
Great result and a brilliant achievement for Wigan, but ITV are talking about it as if they're some League Two outfit beating Manchester City.

nemesun

Fucking 'ell, Wigan actually won! congrats to them. Come Tuesday, we have to play against a rejuvenated team who will give everything for the cause. We're fucked.

I am always willing to blame whoever was at fault. He only played in stoppage time so it certainly wasn't his fault.

I'd place the blame squarely on Mancini for the poor tactics (far too narrow for nearly the whole game) and on City's lackadaisical attitude. Too many back passes -- there was not enough urgency at all. Wigan were pressing hard until the end and it made the difference in helping create the change in possession that lead to Zaba being sent off.

Just a poor, poor game coupled with Joel making an unbelievable save.

Blame Toure. It'll make things all better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom