• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
They need to stop equating this to what we did in 73

We were near the bottom of Div 2.

Wigan have been in the Premier League for nearly a decade.

Agreed

While I agree that Martinez > Moyes is a silly thing to say, I think winning a domestic cup while keeping a fucking guff Wigan side in the Premier League year after year isn't far off being a pretty remarkable achievement in itself.

Agreed

It's a superb achievement. Not a fucking stunning oh my cunting jesus its a miracle achievement, but its a great achievement.

flyover

I like Spurs so much is because of AVB...

Martinez is a class act and a very good manager.

Totally. Those managers are a big reason I enjoy both clubs. For most clubs, a manager either doesn't impact my opinion or gives me extra incentive to hate them. But those two guys will always get me to like a team -- or at least like it more than I would, otherwise.

Wes

venison crêpe
@rioferby5

How many Man City fans does it take to change a lightbulb? ....... None - they're quite happy living in the shadows. #FACupFinal

BetVictor did refunds on losing bets if Wigan won.

BetVictor BetVictor ‏@BetVictor 3m

All refunds for the #FACup will be credited by lunchtime tomorrow. A very very very large report is being run & it will take a while #Ouch

My brother asked me for a pound earlier to put money on Man City earlier, I asked him what was the point, he might as well take a risk and put the money on Wigan.

Im getting back my £1 and another pound profit. Winnar! Drinks on me...

Bumhead

Banned
I'm a bit nervous about Wigan coming down actually.

They're good enough to put up a fight against Premiership survival and win an FA Cup but they're shit enough that they're not going to get raided by the bigger teams for their players when they go down. That team's probably too good for the Championship.

Newcastle plz

phaze

Wigan will beat you. Like last year.

Shouldn't you be cheering for us ? You'll be likely to get relegated if we lose.

Lionel Messi's life is to be made into a film after a Los Angeles production company bought the rights to a biography of the Barcelona star.

The film is set to focus on Messi's boyhood in Argentina and treatment for growth hormone deficiency, before depicting his on-field successes.

Messi, 25, has won the Ballon d'Or, awarded to the world's best player, for the last four years.

Epic Pictures Group hopes to finish the film in time for the 2014 World Cup.

The distribution of the film has yet to be decided with Epic Pictures still holding talks with writers and directors about the project.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22470003

Wilbur

Banned
Juve Bros don't forget to post the trophy celebration photos :)

Fady going off on one on Twitter again :loooool. God I love disappointed Fady. He makes me feel ashamed of myself but excited like a Catholic schoolgirl putting her fingers in her mini

Wes

venison crêpe
BKAROxHCMAEAnyE.jpg:large

Hixx

They're good enough to put up a fight against Premiership survival and win an FA Cup but they're shit enough that they're not going to get raided by the bigger teams for their players when they go down. That team's probably too good for the Championship.

Newcastle plz

They'd lose the likes of Kone, Maloney, McCarthy and maybe McManaman. Their gates would drop significantly you would think so they'd probably have to sell their fringe as well.

Mind I am utterly convinced they will go down now, more so than if they got beat today.

It's just how football goes, isn't it?

Wilbur

Banned
Mancini loooooooooooooool

Newcastle plz

I think if they hang onto Martinez they have a great chance, but I can see him leaving whether they stay up or not, but a few of their best players - Kone, McCarthy, Maloney - will be off. They're a lovely team at times, I do hope they stay up.

I want Norwich to go down really, don't think they'd even be that strong at Championship level.

Wilbur

Banned
pls bobby be telling the truth

pls stay

I see you guys quote him every so often. There's no way that's a real account..right? Or is he just the equivalent of an MUFC Facebook poster?

Oh its definitely a joke account, I know the person on the other end wasn't that fussed, just the phrasing made me laugh :lol

Bo-Locks

That fucking reporter. He asks Mancini the same question twice and then cuts the interview short to go to Adrian fucking Chiles and then squeeze some more ads in. Fuck ITV.

Omiee

I really like this jersey and i want to buy it. Can anyone help me find a place that sells it? I want it with the badge in the midle if possible. The official porto site does not have a jersey with the badge on it.

BetVictor did refunds on losing bets if Wigan won.

BetVictor BetVictor ‏@BetVictor 3m

All refunds for the #FACup will be credited by lunchtime tomorrow. A very very very large report is being run & it will take a while #Ouch

936929_537414722966850_576608337_n.png

Did this person use BetVictor?

Is that even real? Fucking crazy gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom