• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

ibfIjDjQMIlz48.gif

TeegsD

Seeing Jorge Jesus fall to huis knees in defeat is probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my 20 short years on this planet. POOOOOORRRTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

What's going on in Portugal? Someone explain the situation to me.

Benfica was leading the league, if they drawed this or won they'd win the league.

Kelvin, which Lambda said sucked, scored the winning goal for Porto in overtime. Porto is leading the league now with one game to go.

Suen

lol I was using another stream I managed finding
before Sviato helped me
. 3-4 seconds after Porto scores the stream dies.....fucking asshole. Didn't even get to see the celebration, fucking cunt.

Do kinda feel sorry for Jesus. That was a very very tough way to possibly lose this season, right at the end, my sympathies Benfica-GAF :(

Porto were two points behind Benfica heading into this game. They just beat them with a last minute goal and took the lead in the league. One game left in the season.

kharma45

Damn. So if Porto and PSG win it'll have been Real that let me down in my Euro league accumulator ;_; should've bet with my head and said Barca for the league.

FootballFan

Benfica and Porto, both undefeated at the top of the league.

Benfica though were ahead by 2 points, as Porto drew a game more than them.

Only one game left after this, so the winner pretty much gets the title. Draw for Benfica would be fine too.

Porto score goal in 90th min to win and are now first in the league. Jesus am cry.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
ANDREEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!!!! Where were you, bro?

I've actually been following the russian league on my phone. Isnt it cska and zenit in the top two? does zenit have a chance?

I guess I have to watch that shit online huh?

Bayern killed my love of football. I'm out. Actually LIga mx at 6

I just realized that the next matchday could end up being fucking amazing. Imagine:
- BVB kicking Hoffenheim back to league two
- Freiburg kicking Schlacke out of the CL spots
- Augsburg avoiding relegation, Düsseldorf in the play-offs

And that's not even unlikely. Sooo excited, let's do this :)

Linius

I've actually been following the russian league on my phone. Isnt it cska and zenit in the top two? does zenit have a chance?

I guess I have to watch that shit online huh?

Bayern killed my love of football. I'm out. Actually LIga mx at 6

Madrid is drawing, faith restored!

I just realized that the next matchday could end up being fucking amazing. Imagine:
- BVB kicking Hoffenheim back to league two
- Freiburg kicking Schlacke out of the CL spots
- Augsburg avoiding relegation, Düsseldorf in the play-offs

And that's not even unlikely. Sooo excited, let's do this :)

NOPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom