• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
jj2gbt9.png

Sorry, not high-res. Because you guys killed my high-res stream.

Linius

Man these Redditors are strange folk. When you post gifs in seperate comments they come at you because you're a karma hunter. Like I even care for fucking karma :/

fuenf

What's wrong with you?

Even without my obvious hate for them, it would be AMAZING. Their interim coach just got a new contract because their players are fond of him and they thought they'd be in the CL. That guy would be fired already next week lol

yep that's the good old Schalke as we know it :D

Linius

What's wrong with you?

Even without my obvious hate for them, it would be AMAZING. Their interim coach just got a new contract because their players are fond of him and they thought they'd be in the CL. That guy would be fired already next week lol

I hardly ever have to time to watch their games but my family in Germany supports them and my bro Huntelaar is playing there. So yeah, Schalke in the CL pls.

Kyoufu

So basically, it happened as I said.

Benfica are still Porto's bitch.

And soon to be Chelsea's.

Business as usual for Benfica. Poor Lambda. That arrogance is kicking his ass.

Gambit

I gotta admit I really hope Schalke will get the CL spot. With all the players Freiburg will lose, having them in the CL would be an embarassment.

Zabojnik

For some reason I thought Benfica had the title in their pocket already. So today is basically a small 5th of May for them.

Which reminds me ... INTER MERDA!

I hardly ever have to time to watch their games but my family in Germany supports them and my bro Huntelaar is playing there. So yeah, Schalke in the CL pls.

Whatever Huntelaar does this season, you can hardly call that "playing" :D

I gotta admit I really hope Schalke will get the CL spot. With all the players Freiburg will lose, having them in the CL would be an embarassment.

They even wouldn't make it to the group stages but who cares.

Lightning

Banned
Need to qualify anyway so having too weaker a team and they won't qualify. Freiburg would be low ranked so they'll probably get a hard team who will prevent them qualifying anyway.

So basically, it happened as I said.

Benfica are still Porto's bitch.

And soon to be Chelsea's.

Business as usual for Benfica. Poor Lambda. That arrogance is kicking his ass.

A - CL next year.

B - win the Europa League.

C - win the National Cup.

which one of these Newcastle hasn't done for the past 10 years?

hint: all 3.

still here, Richard eater.

I've actually been following the russian league on my phone. Isnt it cska and zenit in the top two? does zenit have a chance?

I guess I have to watch that shit online huh?

Bayern killed my love of football. I'm out. Actually LIga mx at 6

Zenit is 3 points back. CSKA has a tough game tomorrow so if everything goes to plan we'll be even on points. And yeah, you basically have to watch online. Also if you're actually interested I can also pm you a site where they have full match replays you can watch.

Kyoufu

A - CL next year.

B - win the Europa League.

C - win the National Cup.

which one of these Newcastle hasn't done for the past 10 years?

hint: all 3.

still here, Richard eater.

By CL next year do you mean get knocked out of group stages and end up in the Europa League and lose to Chelsea or whoever?

You should hire Roberto Mancini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom