• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Marca are reporting that United and Real have agreed a €72m deal for Ronaldo. #mufc

No..... Don't do this to me.. This couldn't be the SSN news surely.

MUPPET MODE ACTIVATED.

TeegsD

Marca are reporting that United and Real have agreed a €72m deal for Ronaldo. #mufc

MUPPET MODE ACTIVATED.

Oh don't do this to my heart

Also, Jackson Martinez is shit in these big games. Didn't do shit against us and can't do shit today. Totally wouldn't mind if he showed me up today though, but I doubt it

L1NETT

MUPPET MODE ACTIVATED.

Hmmmm as long as that rumour didn't come from Pastebin I can maybe see it coming. Maybe?

--

Lol some guy I know (knows jack shit about football) just told me he was surprised Chris Moyles is taking over as MU manager :p

0zR2Osg.jpg

fuck, that last quote. i can't take tomorrow. i won't.

kharma45

MUPPET MODE ACTIVATED.

They also said Sanchez and Ozil were done deals.

Edit - From a Twitter search it's balls, Marca never said 'owt.

DBT85

Nice, I just found all the badges and logos and facepakcs for FM 11 and they worked fine in 13.

Wish the guys that made them all just made one fat pack and uploaded to newsgroups.

lucky for us, the ref is behaving, unless he wants another benfiquista to headbutt his face.

and of course it's not a yellow, Danilo is bitchmade, like every Portocunt player.

FootballFan

whoomp there it is:

iQiP7mjNYr8I8.gif

Is he running away because of his religion? (alcohol and Muslim don't really go together lol).

I remember when we won one of our many many many titles under Pep, someone started spraying the team with beer, Keita and Afellay sprinted the fuck outta there.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't think I will be on GAF tomorrow, I still can't believe it's happening.

I've been looking after my brother all weekend so just been sitting on the computer. Will watch the game, will post lots of pictures, will weep and sob and cry.

At least we have one more game after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom