• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylver

Banned
LDz71f2.jpg

Great :D :D :D

Now time to make a lot of changes for the next season.
Sadly I do not spect many :-(

Wilbur

Banned
Phil Jones and Rooney bust up in training. Apparently Rooney needs stitches. :lol

Seriously?! Well then maybe Rooney won't play tomorrow haha. Fuck that's awful :/ wonder what it was over. Fergie will want him out if he's showing such indiscipline, can't see Moyes keeping him around.

Unless it was Jones's fault.

Seriously?! Well then maybe Rooney won't play tomorrow haha. Fuck that's awful :/ wonder what it was over. Fergie will want him out if he's showing such indiscipline, can't see Moyes keeping him around.

One too many exceptionally bad crosses probably. I'd get pissed off as well if I spent the training matches watching crosses sail 18 feet above my head.

WJD

Hahaha wtf if that's true. How do you get that riled up in training when there's only 2 games (dead runners at that) left of the season?

FootballFan

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What an odd way to win it lol.

Hopefully next season with Neymar, Januzaj and Cornelius we are less reliant on Messi.

Good season overall but CL campaign(from the group stage to Bayern) was all a mess. Luckily got through each time. Sandro pls. Centre-backs pls.

MADRID, CABRON, SALUDA AL CAMPEON!!

<3 Madrid-GAF cept Pulgcunt

Clegg

I think Fergie is gonna start Scholes and Giggs tomorrow. Can't blame him if he does either. He should put Evans and Welbeck in too. All the academy lads for his last home game at OT.

Ddg

Raf-------Rio----------Evans---------Evra

Valencia-----Carrick------Scholes-----Giggs

Welbeck

Rvp

Kikarian

This will make Rooney want to leave more. Can't see Fergie sending Jones out if was his fault, he loves him. Whereas he'd get Rooney out straight away.

Hahaha wtf if that's true. How do you get that riled up in training when there's only 2 games (dead runners at that) left of the season?

If its true, my honest prediction would be Jones going in too heavy, and Rooney reacting disproportionately because of the doubt around his future, and the fact that you're replacing Ferguson with a manager he can't stand.

Linius

Hopefully next season with Neymar, Januzaj and Cornelius we are less reliant on Messi.

Good season overall but CL campaign(from the group stage to Bayern) was all a mess. Luckily got through each time. Sandro pls. Centre-backs pls.

Come on dude. I was pretty happy that some Madrid fan posted that there are sources linking him to Madrid now.

Suen

Reaching the semi final is now called sucking?
:lol :lol did you even follow their CL run? They weren't all great in the group stages (were lucky TWICE against Celtic), their first leg against Milan was horrible and PSG should have won had their players not turned into frogs when Messi entered the pitch. Barcelona lose 0-7 against Bayern and you don't think they suck? A good Barca (good, not great) would never leave scoreless in Camp Mou.

Zabojnik

Congrats FootballFan and the other Barca-bros! Well deserved, considering what your manager went through and everything. Can't wait for Barca - Napoli next season!

Meier

Blaburn has been a bit overboard lately but I understand where he is coming from. His team is having an amazing season and the loss last year when they had the UCL in their fingertips is hard to get over.

The Bayern fans are a little touchy though. They don't get nearly as much shit as the City fans and we're completely outnumbered!

Makes sense that a Barcelona club officially ended Madrid's title chances.

Slizz

If its true, my honest prediction would be Jones going in too heavy, and Rooney reacting disproportionately because of the doubt around his future, and the fact that you're replacing Ferguson with a manager he can't stand.

Probably exactly what happened to the tee.

WJD

Sounds realistic. Would love to have seen Jones' face the moment he threw the punch.

Suen

wait, you guys thought madrid could catch and somehow win la liga? yeah right lol

now madrid can just focus on copa, mourinho leaves and we move on
Didn't ever believe we would catch up, just thought we should at least win our remaining games and if Barca by some bad luck drop some points then all good for us.

Linius

Blaburn has been a bit overboard lately but I understand where he is coming from. His team is having an amazing season and the loss last year when they had the UCL in their fingertips is hard to get over.

The Bayern fans are a little touchy though. They don't get nearly as much shit as the City fans and we're completely outnumbered!

Makes sense that a Barcelona club officially ended Madrid's title chances.

I never get shit for Ajax, but most of the time I'm the only one representing my club in here. Unless we win the title, then suddenly more Ajax posters appear :p

Wilbur

Banned
HHNNGNGHNGNGNHG

ddtqlKk.png

I think Fergie is gonna start Scholes and Giggs tomorrow. Can't blame him if he does either. He should put Evans and Welbeck in too. All the academy lads for his last home game at OT.

Ddg

Raf-------Rio----------Evans---------Evra

Valencia-----Carrick------Scholes-----Giggs

Welbeck

Rvp

Raf is suspended innit

This will make Rooney want to leave more. Can't see Fergie sending Jones out if was his fault, he loves him. Whereas he'd get Rooney out straight away.

Definitely rather Jones stayed than Rooney so... fuck him.

Borussia GAF is composed of phantastk (DEATH TO BAYERN) and Milchmonster (blind hate poster) and you still say something like that.

yeah, i spend all my day to make u guys hate bayern. those comments here are getting better and better. just keep them coming guys.

All you guys are awesome, then you go and say 'the other club' and say it's ridiculous for a BVB fan to even consider you losing in the final. I don't know, it makes it sound like you expect even your rivals to just start cheering for Bayern.

It's almost as if you don't want any rivals, it's like you're applying the Bayern strategy here.

Kikarian

Ddg

Jones-------Rio----------Evans---------Evra

Nani-----Carrick------Scholes-----Giggs

Kagawa

Rvp

I have a feeling that Nani will play over Valencia.

MPW

yes, plz buy him barca

Wilbur

Banned
My tongue in cheek Bayern hate grows more real the further Blablurn's mind snaps looooooooooool, this other team shit really is hilarious.

Arnie

Hahaahaha

Rafa's post match interview was brilliant. Love that man.

Stop with the Bayern nonsense, nobody cares about Bayern. Danke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom