• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

tri_willy

Confirmed #LFC team v Fulham: Reina, Johnson, Downing, Wisdom, Coates, Carragher, Lucas, Henderson, Shelvey, Coutinho, Sturridge

Confirmed #LFC subs v Fulham: B Jones, Enrique, Assaidi, Borini, Suso, Coady, L Jones

Labadal

Come on Watford. Win, damn you. I like Zola.

When I saw the Frogson picture above, I thought about something crazy: He's been their coach for almost as long as I have lived. You got to respect the old cunt.

sohois

Confirmed #LFC team v Fulham: Reina, Johnson, Downing, Wisdom, Coates, Carragher, Lucas, Henderson, Shelvey, Coutinho, Sturridge

Confirmed #LFC subs v Fulham: B Jones, Enrique, Assaidi, Borini, Suso, Coady, L Jones

Nice reward for Jones to be on the bench, though he surely won't be given a substitution unless Liverpool are coasting. He's played most of his football for the U-18s this season, only had a handful of reserve appearances.

Labadal

Wisdom, Coutinho, Henderson and Sturridge are the ones that excite me in the starting XI. Doubt Coates will be at Liverpool next season.

Wes

venison crêpe
How is Watford going to keep all of the Udinese players without breaking the rules?

They can't unless they get promoted and the Premier League overturns the embargo.

If Watford stay in the Championship next season they're likely screwed as they'll have to use a lot of youth squad players for half the season. That's why they're desperate for promotion.

They're playing some lovely stuff.

tri_willy

Wisdom, Coutinho, Henderson and Sturridge are the ones that excite me in the starting XI. Doubt Coates will be at Liverpool next season.

i have heard about coates wanting to leave too, cant say he will be missed, but hope rodgers doesnt bring in any shit defenders

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tc

Where the fuck is your brother?
KuGsj.gif

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
They can't unless they get promoted and the Premier League overturns the embargo.

If Watford stay in the Championship next season they're likely screwed as they'll have to use a lot of youth squad players for half the season. That's why they're desperate for promotion.

They're playing some lovely stuff.

Is there any chance the PL wouldn't overturn the embargo if they get promoted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom