• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Siena, Genoa and Palermo relegated then.

genoa is safe today. you mean pescara :p

sucks for palermo, but zamparini deserves it. selling all your best players and replacing them with unknowns doesn't always work. they tried to copy the udinese system but clearly they do not have udinese's scouting talent. and of course, changing manager every two weeks does not fucking help.

at least i have another reason to watch serie b next season.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Neville before the game "Tottenham have picked a team to deal with Stokes set piece play"

Wes

venison crêpe
genoa is safe today. you mean pescara :p

sucks for palermo, but zamparini deserves it. selling all your best players and replacing them with unknowns doesn't always work. they tried to copy the udinese system but clearly they do not have udinese's scouting talent. and of course, changing manager every two weeks does not fucking help.

at least i have another reason to watch serie b next season.

Oh yeah Pescara. I'm a dummy. I love their club crest.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
hahahaha

For the second match in a row we concede from the first set play of the match. It all ends here.

Messi

We'll celebrate all the money you gave us for shit players !

1-0 ? :lol

fabregas_epa_1424292c.jpg

Also Henry did a perfectly fine job for us.

I will give you song. I can't be arsed listing the other ones.

Messi

Touche :(

Not surprised. Shame I kinda liked him.

We're still getting almost the same results without him. : P

Yeah but Fabregas is the kind of man you could build a team around. I think if you still had him you could be higher up the table.

Tc91

Lescott was on Goals on Sunday and was apparently dishing the dirt on Mancini, saying he doesn't speak to the players and news filters through Kompany also saying he doesn't like his management style.

Lescott was on Goals on Sunday and was apparently dishing the dirt on Mancini, saying he doesn't speak to the players and news filters through Kompany also saying he doesn't like his management style.

I couldn't hear anything Lescott was fucking saying, all he does is mumble extremely quietly

Wilbur

Banned
No way he stays if they don't get into the top 4.

Which would be a ludicrous decision considering the fact they look more of a team than they ever did under Redknapp, he's got Bale playing his best football, he's beaten Arsenal, City and United, and he's done it all without a good striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom