• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, don't feel sorry for Knockaert at all, diving little cunt. Deserved that.

LOoooooool Adam. You fucking toaster headed thug

Wes

venison crêpe
Well guys I went on a spur of the moment camping trip in the Lake District.

Aguero shirt on! City scarf on the cars parcel shelf. And we set off.

Chilled until 4:30ish and then went and found a pub showing the game with my GF's brother, nephew and brother in law. Damn, Wigan fans here too, this could get messy.

Queue 90 minutes and I'm metophorically crying into my half drunk pint of Fosters.

:( went to bed at 10pm in a right huff.

My phone had no signal and thank fuck.

It's always darkest just before the dawn dc! Look towards the summer.

ShogunX

Absolute madness that at Watford. Felt gutted for Zola when the ref gave a penalty for a bad dive but holy shit was that some karma.

Glad to see Vydra end his drought in spectacular fashion. Been banging on about the lad all season as he's a quality finisher.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
See guys, Italians are the best thing about English football. Di Canio, Zola, Mancini and Borini.

We have all of those in Serie A every week.

Is it the best league in the world? Not even close. But it's the most fun.

conteesultacagjuv1213.gif

I should feel bad for Knockeart but he's a diving fuck

Pretty much. In a way the defenders are more at fault than he is

The penalty save wipes out the unjust penalty, then its up to the defenders to keep it tight until the final whistle. Obviously its never happened in such an important tie since I've been supporting us, but I've never been desperate for us to score a penalty when its been gained for cheating. Closest I guess would be the penalty against Atletico when Gerrard dived, which we had to score to give us a chance of getting out of the group stage. I wasn't bothered whether it went in or not.

Anyone feel the same?

fuenf

2-2 on aggregate, Leicester dive and get a pen in the 95th min. Almunia pulls off a double save, Watford go up the other end and score.

lol sounds amazing. I need to watch a replay of this. How does the Champiobship work? First to get promoted and 3-6 play a playoff?

Wes

venison crêpe
Can anyone explain to me what just happened?

Two minutes left of added time.
Next goal wins basically.
Leicester striker Knockaert dives and gets a penalty.
Almunia saves penalty and the follow up shot.
Clearance breaks for Watford, run up the other end, cross ball in, headed back to oncoming Denay who volleys it in.
Watford go to Wembley for playoff final.
Zola rolls around like a dog.

fuenf

Two minutes left of added time.
Next goal wins basically.
Leicester striker Knockaert dives and gets a penalty.
Almunia saves penalty and the follow up shot.
Clearance breaks for Watford, run up the other end, cross ball in, headed back to oncoming Denay who volleys it in.
Watford go to Wembley for playoff final.
Zola rolls around like a dog.

lol :)

Wilbur

Banned
lol sounds amazing. I need to watch a replay of this. How does the Champiobship work? First to get promoted and 3-6 play a playoff?

Gifs above you! First and second promoted, 3rd play 6th and 4th play 5th in playoffs home and away, then a one off final at Wembley. Cardiff and Hull up, Watford in the play off final vs either Brighton or Crystal Palace

Sane_Man

I still can't believe Liverpool once signed Charlie Adam. Such a shit player. Typifies what's wrong with English football. Fat waste of space.

fuenf

Gifs above you! First and second promoted, 3rd play 6th and 4th play 5th in playoffs home and away, then a one off final at Wembley. Cardiff and Hull up, Watford in the play off final vs either Brighton or Crystal Palace

Nice, the playoff system sounds great.

Wilbur

Banned
Why are Spurs playing with no pace :/ I get Stoke are hard to get past when they defend so deeply but still... Huddlestone and Bale should be whacking shots in, they're just tapping it around.

I don't expect any (many?) of UnitedGAF to stop caring if we start losing but do we have actual glory hunters here?

Hitcher are you into dubstep?

Dubstep is shit, people who like dubstep are shit, people who think shallow references to dubstep are funny are shit, FIFA is shit, Man Utd is shit, Dishonored is shit, Mrs Brown's Boys is gud, soundtracks are overrated (lol)

What did Chadam do?

Clegg

Lots of ex United players at at Old Trafford for Fergies last home game.

G Neville, Yorke, Schmeichel and Robson are all in attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom