• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those seeking explanation:

[im'g]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7364/8730808513_76070bffcc_o.gif[/img]
[img']http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7324/8731937894_1df178eedb_o.gif[/img]
[img']http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7320/8730826417_b8c1276cc7_o.gif[/img]

All in about thirty seconds.

iqSlStlNkVrWZ.gif

ibe2rzOrwm0nAX.gif

LTWheels

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes 2m
West Ham fans singing "Where's your Moyesy gone?" Everton fans respond with "You've got Sam Allardyce." Fair point.

3Sixty

... really? Arsenal have had far more luck than Spurs. Offside goals and Arteta pens and getting out by the skin of their teeth time and time again.

Spurs have won so many games they have had no business in doing so.

We seem to be playing well.

SO will lose.

Wilbur

Banned
James Ash ‏@JamesAsh_89
To not select Rooney is an insult after all he's done for Ferguson #bbcfootball

Jog on you deluded turkey

Moobabe

... really? Arsenal have had far more luck than Spurs. Offside goals and Arteta pens and getting out by the skin of their teeth time and time again.

Yes really. They've been shite today, and offside against us in midweek to grab a point. And then the amount of Bale goals carrying the team. Last minute goals to draw against Wigan, win against West Ham and Southampton.

I know your hate for Arsenal blinds you - but let's not pretend this Spurs side have been CL quality this season.

Yes really. They've been shite today, and offside against us in midweek to grab a point. And then the amount of Bale goals carrying the team. Last minute goals to draw against Wigan, win against West Ham and Southampton.

I know your hate for Arsenal blinds you - but let's not pretend this Spurs side have been CL quality this season.
In the last few weeks they've been poor.

For long stretches in the middle part of the season they were playing better than Arsenal for sure and at times Chelsea too.

Table will set it right anyway

qindarka

Banned

Scoring shit goals or getting results when playing badly is entirely legitimate. Offside goal is cancelled out by dubious decisions in Arsenal's favor.

Thank god for Lampard, though, or I'd be fuming right about now.

Wilbur

Banned

Lool I don't have hate against Arsenal, none at all. Arsenal had an offside goal against us, an offside goal against QPR, a few pens they shouldn't have had, a few more offside goals they shouldn't have had. Last minute goals aren't luck really, are they? Getting away with offsides and pens are.

Last minute goals is just working until the end of the match, no luck involved if its justifiably put in the back of the net and there's nothing foul about it.

jtb

Banned
Lool I don't have hate against Arsenal, none at all. Arsenal had an offside goal against us, an offside goal against QPR, a few pens they shouldn't have had, a few more offside goals they shouldn't have had. Last minute goals aren't luck really, are they? Getting away with offsides and pens are.

Last minute goals is just working until the end of the match, no luck involved if its justifiably put in the back of the net and there's nothing foul about it.

Manchester United have never been awarded dubious penalties or scored offside goals. cry moar.

Juve 4-1 Milan (Marchisio scoring twice).

Fuck you, Football Manager, why can't I quit you. Just coming up to Christmas and we're unbeaten since losing the Supercoppa to Napoli. Including beating Bayern 2-0 away and drawing 3-3 with them in Turin. Conte, you have my number if you want any tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom