• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

raPR8eE.jpg

He got a red in his last game before going in retirement :lol

serves ya well cunt

Salazar

Was saying to Gary Neville how he's delighted that Fergie's retirement allows him to go out under the radar (because he hates attention).

Then he said, "couldn't have gone any better. Hasn't Wayne asked for a transfer?"

Scholes and Neville start laughing.

<3

#gerroutofManchesterutit

GorillaJu

I find it funny that the one goal we have so far here was from a ball lumped forward by Wisdom and a brilliant solo move and finish by Sturridge. For all our possession, we just don't get the ball behind the defense well enough.

Arnie

I find it funny that the one goal we have so far here was from a ball lumped forward by Wisdom and a brilliant solo move and finish by Sturridge. For all our possession, we just don't get the ball behind the defense well enough.
This formation isn't very effective.

Needs to change.

It's been brewing for a while now tbh.

That's not why.

Scholes <3

No he's an abuse-deserving cunt for wanting to leave again and showing up like a fat fuck every fucking day

Calm down Hitch, you might be able to get him if you put in a big enough bid

Why is it then? For having the cheek to want to leave after 9 years? After nearly a decade of being one of the hardest-working forwards in the game, he starts looking and playing like he's a bit down. Except now you have Van Persie to pick up the slack, so you're not frothing at the mouth and crying into your corn flakes, and begging Ferguson to offer him a ludicrous contract. You're calling him a cunt and acting like he's some destructive Ravel Morrison type player. Fact of the matter is you let him bend you over a barrel (which I'm not even sure of, I think he genuinely wanted to leave 2 years ago) and you never got over that as much as you said you did, and now you're taking any and every oppurtunity to make out that you'd be better off without him.

MPW

Twice, in an era where its far harder to retain it and there's far better club teams unlike Real who won five in a row because they played against tramps and paraplegics.

real madrid won 3 cl - 98, 2000 and 2002

barca won 3 times in the last 10 years

fergie lost in the final the last two times man utd made it, not impressive

mou and pep have won the CL same amount of times as fergie and both are probably going to win it few more times in the future

Salazar

Fact of the matter is you let him bend you over a barrel (which I'm not even sure of, I think he genuinely wanted to leave 2 years ago) and you never got over that as much as you said you did, and now you're taking any and every oppurtunity to make out that you'd be better off without him.

Eh, maybe Viva and that fucker Clegg were involved, but leave me out of it.

Wilbur

Banned
Why is it then? For having the cheek to want to leave after 9 years? After nearly a decade of being one of the hardest-working forwards in the game, he starts looking and playing like he's a bit down. Except now you have Van Persie to pick up the slack, so you're not frothing at the mouth and crying into your corn flakes, and begging Ferguson to offer him a ludicrous contract. You're calling him a cunt and acting like he's some destructive Ravel Morrison type player. Fact of the matter is you let him bend you over a barrel (which I'm not even sure of, I think he genuinely wanted to leave 2 years ago) and you never got over that as much as you said you did, and now you're taking any and every oppurtunity to make out that you'd be better off without him.

... didn't froth at the mouth to offer him a ludicrous contract two years ago, I wanted him out then as well. So... well done but no.

SHarris78

I've followed Man U for 22 years and I support my local club Swansea.

Manu are champions and the Swans are safe.

#everyonesawinner :)

5-5 please!!

K1LLER7

If Rooney does want to leave, this is the best time to sell. He'll be 28(?) next season and coming towards the end of his prime. Probably the last oppertunity for United to make some good money from his transfer.

jtb

Banned
Sad but if we want top 4 we will need to relegate Wigan on Tuesday. It pains me but it must be done.

I don't feel bad about it at all. They always manage good results against us especially at the end of the season so I certainly won't miss them! Wish it could be Stoke or Norwich, but, hey... QPR are already down so I'll take what I can get.

Because a few weeks ago he said he loves the club and wanted to stay forever.

And he's been saying it for the last 2 years, this and that.

But he was lying.

So if he doesn't want to stay, he can fuck off.

Wilbur

Banned
real madrid won 3 cl - 98, 2000 and 2002

barca won 3 times in the last 10 years

fergie lost in the final the last two times man utd made it, not impressive

mou and pep have won the CL same amount of times as fergie and both are probably going to win it few more times in the future

Fergie lost twice in the final to the best team to ever play football. You spend four hundred million every summer, and didn't even make a semi final for 7 years in a row. We won five years ago and made it to two finals since. Our recent record isn't as good as Barca's, but its far better than Madrid's.

Lets not forget, Roberto Di Matteo has the same amount of CLs as Jupp Heynckes, but who is the better manager? Like CL domination is the be all and end all of being a great manager. You could dream of having a manager for 2.6 years let alone 26.

Lightning

Banned
I don't feel bad about it at all. They always manage good results against us especially at the end of the season so I certainly won't miss them! Wish it could be Stoke or Norwich, but, hey... QPR are already down so I'll take what I can get.
Yeah I am sure Wenger will get the team up for it but this is painful as I really don't want Wigan relegated but thanks to Stokes failure we are left with no option.

Going to be a great game on Tuesday. Really hope we win as top 4 more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom