• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColR100

United fans just showing themselves up in the Shinji debate. Just stop, save yourself the embarrassment.

I'd be the first to admit that he's not lived up to the expectations this season, but a few matches like the Norwich game have shown just how damn good he his.

No one should be questioning his ability though, as he was one of Dortmund's best players over their two championship winning seasons, while also running the show in contributing to that 5-2 mauling of Bayern at the end of last season.

Fintan

Newcastle keeper sent off. So they'll be playing their third choice against Arsenal, I think. Flashbacks to Fulop for West Brom?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Newcastle are going to have to field their equivalent of Martin Fulop on the last day against Arsenal.

Shit.

Edit: lol beaten

Arnie

You think he's worth £15m too.

Haha.
:lol not even the Mirror think he'll go for that price so I'm afraid you're alone in that estimation Viv-lad.

In other news, Sturridge lobs the keeper for his hattrick.

Another Coutinho assist. Shinji just leave already.

Wilbur

Banned
dat Arsenal luck, third choice keeper playing again last day of the season

dat coutinho through ball surely he will be voted player of the season

dat sturridge hat trick surely he is the new alan shearer/les ferdinand

dat CHAMPIONS

Clegg

Decent enough half from United. Some good interplay from RVP and Kagawa. But the game is still a bit half paced.

Result doesn't really matter. Today is about celebrating the greatest manager in club football.

Meier

Made Sturridge my captain last week and nothing. Changed it to Aguero on Friday. Doh! I am cursed.

Sturridge is still my VC..maybe Sergio will get a rest?

Wilbur

Banned
Alright first half. Football obviously taking a backseat today. Shinji and Robin looking bright. Jones is being a duffer.

Shinji vs Cuntinho
Suso vs Januzaj
Borini vs Chicha
Glen vs Rafael

The war begins next season.

We've already won two of those battles, one is in the balance. One is yet to begin.

Liverpool beating United used to be their achievement of the season.

Now it's having a better player in any given position.

Moyessiah can't allow this to happen to us.

3Sixty

YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU'RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE SAFE

Florida+Marlins+v+New+York+Mets+uqBoQ-8f_ZIl.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Everyone from Fulham up safe then. Wigan have to win on Wednesday. If they do, then it comes down to them, Sunderland and Villa. Even if they draw, they're down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom