• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU'RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE SAFE

Florida+Marlins+v+New+York+Mets+uqBoQ-8f_ZIl.jpg

I love that you chose this picture, reminded me how shit my baseball team was and is and how shit baseball is.

GorillaJu

What's FootyGaf's opinion on the two controversial decisions that went Liverpool's way? I thought the handball was a pen for sure but the commentators made too much of Coates and Kaca. Didnt even look like a challenge to me, just Seb racing for the ball.

GorillaJu

Man Cou and Studge were so fucking good. Brilliant winter signings.

Borini's two efforts could have easily been goals but for very fine margins. His movement is top stuff. My apprehension over him is starting to wane.

Feorax

I'm still laughing that you paid £15 million for him, too. Double a Coutinho. Just madness.

Rodgers made some brilliant tactical changes once again today.

Assuming we don't fuck up against QPR, we'll have lost a total of 9 games in the league this season. The average for the previous 3 seasons was something like 1 in 3.

We are definitely making progress.

sohois

What's FootyGaf's opinion on the two controversial decisions that went Liverpool's way? I thought the handball was a pen for sure but the commentators made too much of Coates and Kaca. Didnt even look like a challenge to me, just Seb racing for the ball.

I'm not sure of which Coates-Kaca incident you're referring too. The handball did look like a penalty, but it was marginal. And, much like with Everton, it balances out another bad decision - the first Fulham goal which was offside.

Wes

venison crêpe
Relegation Update

Norwich 4 - 0 West Brom
QPR 1 - 2 Newcastle
Sunderland 1 - 1 Southampton

Safe Norwich -------- 37 -19 41
Safe Newcastle -------- 37 -23 41
Safe Southampton ---- 37 -11 40
16 Aston Villa ------- 37 -22 40
17 Sunderland ------ 37 -13 39
------------------------------------
18 Wigan ------------ 36 -23 35

Fixtures

Arsenal v Wigan
Tottenham v Sunderland
Wigan v Aston Villa

Permutations

Wigan
If Wigan lose against Arsenal they are relegated.
If Wigan win at Arsenal and win against Villa they are safe.

Aston Villa
If Wigan win at Arsenal, Villa lose to Wigan and Sunderland Draw/Win at Spurs, Villa are relegated.
If Wigan draw or lose at Arsenal Aston Villa are safe.
If Sunderland lose at Spurs, Villa are safe.

Sunderland

If Wigan draw with Arsenal and Win against Villa, Sunderland need to draw at Spurs.
If Wigan lose against either Arsenal or Villa, Sunderland are safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom