• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was brilliant against Tottenham and he's doing well today. We should get him. He'd be an improvement on Young

He finishes well for Egypt but for some reason he can't put the ball through with Basel most of the time.

I wish United would even offer him a contract, I don't think he would think twice about it.

dc89

Klepeck is awesome you mongrels

I think he is the weakest member of that Bombcast in terms of how he conveys his opnions and knowledge etc.

Has no idea whats going on because he hasnt read the last few pages

I love dc lololololol

I don't have a clue what everyone was going on about. :S

That bit on last week's Bombcast where Jeff asked Patrik why he likes one of the Mario games (was it Yoshi's Island) and Patrik couldn't answer him and tried covering it with ambivalence was pathetic

Yeah. I felt like he was just saying he loves Yoshi's Island because he heard it was great somewhere and it has almost a cult status. He could have said many reasons why he liked it, but he couldn't say one.

Hixx

Torres
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

AlexBasch

Damn, this BEN-FEN game is really good. Europa League is best league once again.
It's a great competition. Good thing that madman Platini didn't had any support at removing Europa League. At some point you get tired of only seeing top flight, insanely rich clubs at the top and it's good to see teams like Benfica, Basel or Fener having the chance to fight for a trophy, a good, competitive trophy.

EDIT: That fucking Salah. He was being a nuisance for Chelsea's defence last match, it was a matter of time before he scored. Great goal.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Finally Salah. I thought we were going to have to loan Chelsea Gallas for the second half.

Lightning

Banned
Can't see where Basel are getting 2 goals from. They got a lot of help from Spurs in their last tie but can't seem to do anything on their own.

Fucking finally Basel score. YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom