• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozak

Banned
Fenerbahce still has the upper hand because of their away status, but here's hoping they weren't exactly expecting to guard that lone goal from the first leg.

We kind of were because a lot good players are out for this game. Important players.

Meireles
Emre (cant even play EL)
Webo

Meireles and Emre is the biggest blow.

We're not playing an 18 year old in midfield because hes the next coming of Zidane. The kids good but not semi-final away EL game good.

qindarka

Banned
Bertrand is fine defensively. Never actually seen him contribute to a goal, though.
Don't think he is Cole's long term successor.

AlexBasch

Still that early goal for Benfica is just what they needed and they are dominating Fenerbahce. Fener should do everything to score now. Doesn't even look like they realize the damn game is being played, start playing Fener!

Benfica at home was going to be hard regardless.
Yeah, I'm not exactly rooting for any of them, but after that first leg in which they were bombarding Benfica's goal, it's kinda disappointing to see most of the game being played on Fener's side so far. Hope they wake up to see a great semifinal.

Meireles
Emre
Webo
Fuck, I forgot about Meireles. Not dismissing Webo and Emre, but Meireles is such a boss on the midfield, which seems to be hurting them right now.

Kozak

Banned
Fuck, I forgot about Meireles. Not dismissing Webo and Emre, but Meireles is such a boss on the midfield, which seems to be hurting them right now.

Definitely. Hes one of those players you don't recognize make your team so good until hes out and all of a sudden your team can't seem to hold it together in the midfield.

AlexBasch

Definitely. Hes one of those players you don't recognize make your team so good until hes out and all of a sudden your team can't seem to hold it together in the midfield.
Plus, he knows how to wreck shit up on Benfica.

EDIT: What the hell? A pen? :|

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Streller has been wank tonight, just getting in the way and playing awful balls. Fuck you Gallas for making him look like Drogba.

AlexBasch

It was an offside first, but Garay's hand movement was a clear attempt at downing the ball, what was he thinking.

Also, I thought Kuyt was going to slip ala Terry.

Do people not know that FourFourTom is clueless?

I didn't know who he was so googled him.

sCprzcx.png

Nope, he definitely knows his shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom