• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Perfect time to ask this question:

So, I traded in a bunch of 360 games (25-30) and received $150. Well of course I went and bought a 3DS XL when I only had to dish out $50 myself. Let's get a list of games I need to play, and help me determine which I should get first.

I'm thinking Super Mario 3D Land first, but also plan on playing Pokemon, Fire Emblem and (maybe) Monster Hunter.

Go FootyGAF Go!

EDIT: Holy Shit, this is a huge fucking Instruction Manual!

Okay, my list of must haves: Resident Evil: Revelations, Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7 and Luigi's Mansion 2. Yet to release but will be awesome: Animal Crossing, Donkey Kong 3D, Pokémon X/Y.

FootballFan

Chiellini did that against Atalanta last season. Conte used all subs as well.

Yeah Messi used all 3 subs so when he got injured he just walked off. Barca scored both the goals once he was off funnily enough.

Coaching from the sidelines is easier, probably why.

Wait, Quiche is drunk?
KuGsj.gif

Or did he just inhale the air in the same room as Declan again?

WriterGK

I don't want to live in a world where the guy who won the title last season is considered "shit".

In the week he's retiring, let's not forget Ferguson's first few seasons at United. He wasn't an overnight sensation. Obviously the parameters in which the game is played have changed, but it's not like it's all gone tits up at City. They're second in the league after all, and FA Cup finalists.

And how he won that title? Last year in Europe Napoli wiped the floor with City.This year even Ajax did.Considder the market value of the team and the paid salary's any moron would have at least won the league with this team.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hamsik should be a candidate for POTS.

Vidal, Hamsik and...someone.

Young POTS: El Shaarawy, Pogba and maybe Super Mario if he's eligible.

Koko

Banned
Perfect time to ask this question:

So, I traded in a bunch of 360 games (25-30) and received $150. Well of course I went and bought a 3DS XL when I only had to dish out $50 myself. Let's get a list of games I need to play, and help me determine which I should get first.

I'm thinking Super Mario 3D Land first, but also plan on playing Pokemon, Fire Emblem and (maybe) Monster Hunter.

Go FootyGAF Go!

EDIT: Holy Shit, this is a huge fucking Instruction Manual!

- Kid Icarus: Uprising
- Luigi's Mansion 2
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate
- Mario Kart 7
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Polari

Considder the market value of the team and the paid salary's any moron would have at least won the league with this team.

What, against United and Fergie? C'mon now. The market value of the team? You can buy great players, but are City's players really that much better on paper than Chelsea, Arsenal or United's? I don't think so.

Wes

venison crêpe
@Paolo_Bandini

Unbelievable. Muntari physically restraining ref's hands to stop him from showing Balotelli a card. Totally unacceptable behaviour. And there you go. Muntari sent off. Balotelli only got a yellow. Stupid. Just stupid. #Milan

lol Muntari

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Paolo_Bandini

Unbelievable. Muntari physically restraining ref's hands to stop him from showing Balotelli a card. Totally unacceptable behaviour. And there you go. Muntari sent off. Balotelli only got a yellow. Stupid. Just stupid. #Milan

lol Muntari

OH so I'm on your ignore list then?

*burns his Villa shirt*

David Villa but still!

DBT85

More from the BBC on Rooney

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22502958

"We have refused it," said Ferguson about Rooney's transfer request.

Asked whether the England international striker will stay at the club, Ferguson added: "It's not my decision now."
It is the second time Rooney has asked to leave United, with the first having come in October 2010 before he opted to stay and signed a five-year deal.

His future is now set to be one of the first items on the agenda of incoming United manager David Moyes, who is to leave Everton at the end of the season and take over at Old Trafford on 1 July.
Rooney played under Moyes as a teenager at Goodison Park before joining United in August 2004.
Although Rooney did not figure against Swansea he did join his team-mates in the Premier League title celebrations after the match when United were presented with the trophy.

Ferguson added: "I think he should go away and think it over again.
"He wasn't happy about being taken off a few times this season but a Wayne Rooney in top form wouldn't be taken off."

FootballFan

I'm not sure about Dzemaili. He's pulling a Nocerino, he'll go back to being average next season.

Inler.
KuGsj.gif

You see Dzemaili's hat trick vs Torino? It's his former team, so he scores the first, respectfully doesn't celebrate. Scores a second, doesn't celebrate. Scores third, then "fuck this, never getting another hat trick" Runs to the corner and slides lol.

Okay, my list of must haves: Resident Evil: Revelations, Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7 and Luigi's Mansion 2. Yet to release but will be awesome: Animal Crossing, Donkey Kong 3D, Pokémon X/Y.

- Kid Icarus: Uprising
- Luigi's Mansion 2
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate
- Mario Kart 7
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Also Virtues Lady Reward for vita/3DS.

Thanks for the responses team. Doesn't Kid Icarus need some sort of attachment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom