• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Thanks for the responses team. Doesn't Kid Icarus need some sort of attachment?

I believe the game comes with a stand.

qOQdke7.jpg

This thing.

GolazoDan

I'll never forget this day as long as I live. What a great occasion.

I assume it's been posted that Sir Alex is retiring to be with his wife. Her sister died and she was her best friend so she was lonely. We've had him on loan from her for too long anyway. What a man.

K1LLER7

I'll never forget this day as long as I live. What a great occasion.

I assume it's been posted that Sir Alex is retiring to be with his wife. Her sister died and she was her best friend so she was lonely. We've had him on loan from her for too long anyway. What a man.
Yup

Legend.

WriterGK

What, against United and Fergie? C'mon now. The market value of the team? You can buy great players, but are City's players really that much better on paper than Chelsea, Arsenal or United's? I don't think so.

Well if you pay even 1 player Yaya more salary than the whole Wigan selection, people expect things ;) And then coming in second with 12 points behind #1 is quite reason enough for getting the sack right?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
gOlCiLp.jpg

vWKZuxU.jpg

OmmOVOq.jpg

Olnt3c7.jpg

LTVs96c.jpg

You see Dzemaili's hat trick vs Torino? It's his former team, so he scores the first, respectfully doesn't celebrate. Scores a second, doesn't celebrate. Scores third, then "fuck this, never getting another hat trick" Runs to the corner and slides lol.

LOOOOL I remember this one.
KuGsj.gif

Wilbur

Banned
I think we've all been had. Beard Messi is a love machine, let us not deny.

God this shit is repugnant. Smells like Nasri's breath

TeegsD

Just saw Capel's goal from yesterday. Man, fuck Iniesta, fuck Xavi, fuck any other Spanish player besides maybe Mata. This man right here as enough passion to fill an entire stadium. I hope we hold on to him for awhile and he continues giving back like he has.

Wes

venison crêpe
Milan fans using lasers on the Roma keeper.

This match is just full of disgusting activities.

3Sixty

The second half is barely under way before the referee calls together the two sides and halts play because of racist chanting from the Roma fans, much of it aimed at Mario Balotelli. Roma fans had been warned about exactly that during the first half.

Francesco Totti heads over to tell Roma's fans to sort themselves out. The referee decides that the atmosphere is suitably restored and we are back up and running.

Messi

Lets have a City one. For Mancini. Pls.

I don't. Imagine the bollocking you'd get when you kick the football in to his cherished rhododendrons.

I can't.

But even if I could I'd rather be infested by genital warts and have massive hemroids

FootballFan

Just saw Capel's goal from yesterday. Man, fuck Iniesta, fuck Xavi, fuck any other Spanish player besides maybe Mata. This man right here as enough passion to fill an entire stadium. I hope we hold on to him for awhile and he continues giving back like he has.

Haven't seen him play in a long time. He was a great dribbler and extremely one footed(lefty) at Sevilla. Really greedy too lol.

Suen

Marquinho covering and grabbing his balls :lol Shawarma barely touched him and nowhere near his crotch but I guess Marquinho is sending an erotic message to Shawarma right there.

The kid in the full kit. Future #7

Think Rafael is the last of Fergie's star players to come from the academy. Cleverley and Welbeck aren't at that level/won't get there.
Rafael isn't a proper academy player though. Came when he was 16...

I can't believe he has gotten that easily freaked out by you guys, even if he's only like 13.

I thought Quiche had never drunk.

What did you guys do to him?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Damn, Real Madrid can't catch a break even in basketball. They were up ten points in the first quarter and Olympiakos already turned it over. No Novena?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom