• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

Best response :lol

Arnie

He probably is a £50m player.

"In this market" and stuff.

Sage must have messed his joke up or something.

Given the amount of shit he puts his teams through I'd say he's a bit short of that, but he is phenomenal in his pomp. He's miles better than Torres was when we sold him, and probably even more important.

I think we're in a decent position. Even if he does throw a strop and a team stumps up big (both of which I'm sure won't happen), I trust our current manager to invest the money well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Holy fuck what happened??

Red for Muntari!

Muntari, this isn't Catania...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

FootballFan

Anyone that watched the Atletico - Barca game. Did Messi sub himself off after there were already 3 subs made? I saw him on the bench in the 80th but he never came off for anyone.

Probably injured again.

bud

Welcome, Engineer.

Pellegrini.jpg

one of my favorite managers. at the very least, he'll let city play pretty football.
i hope he doesn't get fired if he doesn't win anything next season, though.

just look at him. he's fucking gorgeous with those dreamy blue eyes, and that thick, wavy hair.

FootballFan

Anyone that watched the Atletico - Barca game. Did Messi sub himself off after there were already 3 subs made? I saw him on the bench in the 80th but he never came off for anyone.

Probably injured again.

quoting myself, just saw he subbed himself out in the 66th minute due to injury.

Polari

Are you kidding? Mancini is shit. He has had enough changes with City.A better or top coach would have done way better than him in the CL and Premier League!!

I don't want to live in a world where the guy who won the title last season is considered "shit".

In the week he's retiring, let's not forget Ferguson's first few seasons at United. He wasn't an overnight sensation. Obviously the parameters in which the game is played have changed, but it's not like it's all gone tits up at City. They're second in the league after all, and FA Cup finalists.

Perfect time to ask this question:

So, I traded in a bunch of 360 games (25-30) and received $150. Well of course I went and bought a 3DS XL when I only had to dish out $50 myself. Let's get a list of games I need to play, and help me determine which I should get first.

I'm thinking Super Mario 3D Land first, but also plan on playing Pokemon, Fire Emblem and (maybe) Monster Hunter.

Go FootyGAF Go!

EDIT: Holy Shit, this is a huge fucking Instruction Manual!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom