• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

BKF2ch5CYAIIR3t.jpg:large

look at villa

he's like fuck this i'm out

2KPSZdE.jpg

Quiche is pretty tall for a 13 year old.

Andres is pretty small for a 35 year old.

I don't know who made this but it always gets me for some reason

There's a few things from this thread I think about sometimes and I can't help but laugh. That lad that tried to claim he meant "Juved" is another.

FootballFan

There's a few things from this thread I think about sometimes and I can't help but laugh. That lad that tried to claim he meant "Juved" is another.

Hitcher made it I believe. :lol gets me too. Especially Andres and Arnie's mate.

Hahaha forgot about the "Juved" guy.

Can't think of anything else atm but there are a lot of things here that make me laugh when I think about them.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Greatest Footy GAF moment. I bet Kyoufu reported him.

Also where's the original 'Arnie's mate' picture?
KuGsj.gif

FootballFan

Greatest Footy GAF moment. I bet Kyoufu reported him.

Also where's the original 'Arnie's mate' picture?
KuGsj.gif

:lol couldn't find the picture either. Arnie I think was posting about his height. And posted a pic standing next to his mate who is 6'2 for comparison reasons.

3Sixty

God this European football is so dramatic.

Its like watching Eastenders.

lol

refs like

"Fuck this lets get outta here"

pulga

Banned
This is the funniest game Ive seen in a while, barring the local tico liga lol. Totti you utter moron.

Has Milan secured a CL spot yet?

Worst match of the season? Worst match of the season.

Mexes and Zapata were good, Muntari an idiot. Oh well, we'll see next Sunday if we're going to be in the CL or not. It's time for Person of Interest now, fuck football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom