• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best running shoes for price/quality?

Just got an email about mobile phone insurance, not sure if its got viruses in the attachments, or if its genuinely about the month's free insurance I got from Three

edit: Genuine email, looked dodgy as fuck though lol

Labadal

Best running shoes for price/quality?

Just got an email about mobile phone insurance, not sure if its got viruses in the attachments, or if its genuinely about the month's free insurance I got from Three

Purely for running? I use Asics for that. Acceptable price and they feel great. I usually wear them for daily use because they are so convenient.

Slizz

iip9EDYTLMQoZ.gif

Anzhi are after Wilfried Bony. Just because CSKA can win the league with Eredivisie trash, doesn't mean that you can Anzhi. Unlike you CSKA actually has competent defenders.

Timurid

Why are they meeting then?

Probably for Ben Arfa.

They had a super easy run in the CL and almost beating Barca? They should be beating Barca. They were very vulnerable.

Please Kyofu, We had a newly formed squad and Ancelotti took our squad to QF.

We drew both legs too, but lost on aggregate against Barca. We should have won the QF, but we couldn't finish our chances. You can't blame Ancelotti for that.

Overall, Ancelotti did a fantastic job this season and I want him to stay.

bjaelke

It's gonna be on sale at Amazon for like $13.50 next week I think? Ridiculous!

Yes, next weekend.

I'm considering buying it as well seeing as I'm out of a job by the end of the month and I'm really curious as to how the Dutch version of Scott Parker would perform in the Premier League.

Labadal

Yes, next weekend.

I'm considering buying it as well seeing as I'm out of a job by the end of the month and I'm really curious as to how the Dutch version of Scott Parker would perform in the Premier League.

Welcome to the club. I've know for the 4 last months that I'm out of a job in the middle of June.

Wilbur

Banned
Just bit the bullet, ordered a red/black 3DS XL. 152.97 for console, charger and case from Amazon.

commiserations to guys losing their jobs :(

Feorax

If Tello goes to Liverpool it would probably be on loan.

Possibly. Would make sense if he's unsure as to whether he wants to move or stay and fight for his place.

We desperately need more depth. Loan deal could be good for both parties. If Barca want him to stay though, they need to give him a better contract. €10 million release clause is ridiculously low.

Labadal

I'm already thinking about next season and how our squad will look like (not including possible transfers):

GK
Reina?
Jones

FB
Johnson?
Kelly
Enrique

CB
Agger
Skrtel?
Carragher?
Wisdom
Coates?
Wilson

Midfield
Gerrard
Allen
Henderson
Coutinho
Lucas
Suso
Spearing?
Shelvey?

Winger/forward
Suarez
Borini?
Sturridge
Sterling
Assaidi?
Downing?
Carroll?
Pacheco?

Seems to me like a lot of players are dead weight and should be sold. Don't know if e should give players like Robinson, Flannagan a chance. I still want to see Yesil, Coady, Morgan and Sama get a shot at cup games. Either way, we really need to invest if we are going to challenge for a CL spot. I tipped us for 6th place this year. I hope we can actually fight for a CL spot with the right signings. Allen and Assaidi weren't the best signings, but we did get Coutinho and Sturridge that could help us next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom