• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Disgrace of a match. Everything wrong with La Liga in a nutshell.

And Jesus Christ, what awful refereeing.

At least Atletico won. Hope Falcao stays

Suen

injustica.gif

Fun and interesting game. Shame we lost, wanted Mou to win this at least but we were shit. Congrats Atleti!

TeegsD

Also how was it just 5 minutes of added time for all the shit that happened plus all the shit that happened already in added time. The fucking Ateltico bench kicked out extra balls :|

Moobabe

Oh yeah, going to be funny with Mourinho in the PL next season. The wind ups will be endless, hopefully so will Chelsea's and Mourinho's failure!

It's ok man. It must hurt that even while playing a shit load more games than you we'll still end up above you in the league AND have silverware in the trophy at the end of it.

If that's failure then keep it coming!

So happy for the real Madrid. Fuck Real, this is for the CL you chumps.

No trophies for Roonie this year? loooool np Roon, come home baby. What you want? CL? Np. Moyes got dis.

pulga

Banned
That's that. Congrats Atletico. Knew this'd be the day they finally best us.

Florentino, youve got some shopping to do. Mourinho, fuck off and never come back. You havent been worth all this mess. Hopefully we'll also get a DT who gives our youth a chance and not send off promising players to fuck off in Germany.

I've watched a few epl games this season trying to find a team...but yeah I imagine every league has a fair bit of diving, but damn...it cant be this bad can it?

Kenka

I feel bad for Real and Mourinho. Am I beyond redemption ?
Khedira, Özil, Aberloa and some others will leave Madrid this summer in consequence of this treble horror. A change in mentality is needed to wash the team's negative spirit.
More trophies than Rolando
I know you know it but Rolando is some another Portuguese football international.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom