• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

Feel bad for Xabi, he looked gutted.

Might be a good time for him to go back to Sociedad, not sure he'll want to be part of yet another rebuild.

Chrono

Banned
Does 'mellissa' mean anything to football fans here? I was reading the goal.com live match center for the madrid final and on the right there's a stream of comments from social networks and some guy kept spamming 'mellissa.'

Anyway I'm glad atletico won, always nice to see a giant slaying in football, especially when mourinho is on the losing side. :p

Falcao has never lost a cup final.

David_Moyes.jpg

The Moyesiah would be most pleased by this. To him, Rumbo would be like an upmarket Yakubu.

Kiraly

I've always wanted to ask you. judging by your name and avatar you are a 1860 munich fan, right? I've never seen you post negative comments about bayern

Nah haha, it's just that I'm Hungarian and his name translates to king. :p

I do like him for rocking those pyjama bottoms tho.

For those of you guys without real ties to the city/area of your team...how did you pick? The only two things i can come up with is A) Color B) Would I take a vacation to that City C) Can they realistically win any trophy and D) No major bandwagons.

edit: Plus awesome fan support, like chanting, flag/banners all that good stuff.

Kiraly

For those of you guys without real ties to the city/area of your team...how did you pick? The only two things i can come up with is A) Color B) Would I take a vacation to that City C) Can they realistically win any trophy and D) No major bandwagons.

galacticos1.jpg

Hey hey, I was young okay

Tc91

Lol pls.

He wants to win the UCL.

Okay? Then he needs to get the fuck out of Madrid and come back to the club where he won it.

It's like Gary Neville said :
"If he's seen what's happened today at this football club, there's nowhere to go from here. Believe me, I've seen football players go to Real Madrid, and other great clubs in Europe, and they always want to come back to this football club."

You don't get bigger than Manchester United I'm afraid Timerda.

dc89

Nowhere is better than Manchester United if you want to win trophies.

Ronnie, you know where to come.

City have won more than United over the last few seasons! Well, one more.

---

It's all coming out in the wash about Mancini.

"If you don't like it fuck off back to Argentina."
To Tevez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom