• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

lol Di Maria & Co complaining about that hand ball. Shut up, it didn't hit his hand, cunts. Score a goal instead.

TeegsD

Fucking Spanish league is like the damn Portuguese league. Any little contact is a fcuking foul. This shit is diguisting to watch

lol.gif

Fantomex

man i need moare gifs people! please. Keep em comin. I'm seeing the marca and as writers now turning on Mourinho, his departure must be imminent.

Suen

We seriously deserve to lose. Pathetic display, pathetic reactions, pathetic meltdown. Cunt club, new transfers pls.

Lightning

Banned
I think it's going to be hilarious. I eagerly await the Vader v Obi Wan situation when we play Chelsea next season.
Oh yeah, going to be funny with Mourinho in the PL next season. The wind ups will be endless, hopefully so will Chelsea's and Mourinho's failure!

Wes

venison crêpe
Di Maria is probably a bigger JT than JT, and JT put his racist penis in his teammate's girlfriend multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom