• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeegsD

Now Ronnie can go play for a team that isn't filled with the biggest choker to grace the Real Madrid jersey in recent time.

Mou, come to Sporting!

Moobabe

Aston Villa is your team. We are the best.

He can see first hand what it's like to lose your best player to a bigger club as soon as the window opens!
:(

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

EPL fans are a fucking joke.

Because what we just saw was a... credit (?) to football? La Liga has been a joke for years; broken monetary division that harbour only two clubs and then the pathetic amounts of play acting in every single match.

rodvik

Mou

airplane-sunset.jpg

Splatt

I can see Real going for a total team rebuild this summer.

They are in a worse shape than when Mou go there.

Congrats to Atletico.

FootballFan

What a victory for Atletico. Hard fought and fully deserved.

You can see how much it means to the players. Atletico never beat Real so to beat them here is even more massive. And in the Bernabeu toilet seat at that.

Amazing game, will watch it again.

feel

As much as a Mourinho fan as I am, he deserves all the shit he gets for fielding absolute turds like Arbeloa, Kedhira, Albiol, Essien, etc etc in what is supposed to be a top tier team.

Jesus, Portugal is full of cunts... Mou, CR7, Pepe...
As opposed to the spanish class acts on show today... looooool. You're quite something.

keit4

Banned
As much as a Mourinho fan as I am, he deserves all the shit he gets for fielding absolute turds like Arbeloa, Kedhira, Albiol, Essien, etc etc in what is supposed to be a top tier team.

As opposed to the spanish class acts on show today... looooool. You're quite something.

Like Ronaldo hitting a guy in his face???

C-U-N-T

FootballFan

Hitting Pole 3 times, keeper making godly saves.

And Ref sending players unfairly ?

Yeah right

Unfairly???? LOL

He should have got a red for all the whining. Let alone the deliberate handball, the kick on Juanfran when he didn't even have the ball, and then the obvious straight red in extra time trying to kick his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom