• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

If we're being honest, Reina's not been the same for a couple of seasons now, and in a league where 72 points doesn't even get you fourth place, a keeper capable of such inconsistencies will hurt you.

I remember the days of "shoot at DeGea from halfway and you're a good chance".

oJFA0Nn.gif

But really

zSnId4E.gif

Isn't Handanovic Inter's best player? Why would they sell him to Liverpool on the cheap?

Strange name to pull out as a potential replacement for Pepe Reina

Arnie

I remember the days of "shoot at DeGea from halfway and you're a good chance".

oJFA0Nn.gif

But really

zSnId4E.gif

Aye, and De Gea grew into one of the best keepers in the league. Unfortunately Reina's graph is on a negative incline, and I don't believe he'll ever be consistent enough again. Let's just buy Ter Stegen and hope he's the German De Gea.

Isn't Handanovic Inter's best player? Why would they sell him to Liverpool on the cheap?

Fuck knows.

tumblr_mm411yPWns1ruzhcvo8_250.gif

kharma45

I see Liverpool getting Begovic, just something that seems to suit in my head.

Could do worse than Cesar too, or even Ali Al-Habsi.

RaGe_pt

Today is the day that the Portuguese champion will be decided! And I'm already anxious and nervous as hell. The decision starts in 4:30 hours.

Arnie

I don't know much about Serie A, but I know you cannot equate the situations with those two players at Inter. But I suspect you know that as well.
Yes, I don't think there's any chance of us getting Handanovic for the price we'd be willing to pay. The reason we got Coutinho so cheap was because Stramccioni is a goof that overlooked him.

tri_willy

arsenal are going to lose. play like shit in the first half and play better in 2nd half

arse 1
new 2

spurs are going to lead for majority of game and concede a late equaliser

spurs 1
stoke 1

arsenal will barely secure 4th spot, spurs am cry

let this happen. please

Messi

So you were a Man Utd fan as a kid?

Glory hunter.

I followed who my dad followed because I didn't want to let him down. When I grew up a bit I discovered Spanish football. My brother has been a diehard Liverpool fan since he was a kid so props to him

Curious if anyone else supported a team because of their dad

Adler is a pretty safe bet too. Hamburg will sell, they are also not the best off financially.

I really want Arsenal to go for Mignolet though but as you said he would be expensive.

Also, does anyone know when the Championship match between Palace and Watford is?

Adler won't betray us

Lightning

Banned
Nah you will get it on better goal difference.
Err I wish I had the confidence but I am slightly nervous. So much riding on this game.

Been a while since we played and I've not been dreading a defeat. Hmm.
Based Mignolet to save Arsenal before joining us in the summer?

#Believe

Adler won't betray us
You betrayed him by getting De Gea instead of him. So now there has been a divorce as he's not going to wait forever for De Gea to move on or his dream of playing in the PL is over.

I followed who my dad followed because I didn't want to let him down. When I grew up a bit I discovered Spanish football. My brother has been a diehard Liverpool fan since he was a kid so props to him

Curious if anyone else supported a team because of their dad
My dad doesn't like football, so this is kind of a moot point to me!

Really enjoying my 3DSXL :)

Arse to win today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom