• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

City are losing and no-one cares.
Seems like the players don't! Still only have the 1 loss to United since 2010...so I think we'll come back but the guys don't seem super up for this

Edit: And as I say this, Rodlol scores a BEAUTY! He had been so close so many times. First goal for City.

So fellow Man U fans...watcha want over Summer?

I hope Moyes brings Baines and Fellani. Then need a forward replacement if Rooney ends up leaving.

Hopefully we line up with Kagawa not on the left next season:

De Gea
Rafael - Vidic - Evans - Baines
Carrick - Fellani
New Winger - Kagawa - New Winger/Zaha
RVP

Sell Nani, Valencia, Young...

Irrelevant.

He's managing one of the biggest teams in the best league in the world. A team he has created, with total control.

He's not going to up sticks and move to an oil club of all places.

You used to say this about your players and been proven wrong time after time, now your manager too. I don't think Wenger would go to PSG either, too unstable. But now that you have said it won't happen, I have to believe it will come true.

Salvadora

You used to say this about your players and been proven wrong time after time, now your manager too. I don't think Wenger would go to PSG either, too unstable. But now that you have said it won't happen, I have to believe it will come true.

It's nowhere near the same situation, you must see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom