• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valdes of all people :lol. Goal was nice too....horrible defending by Palermo, wide open. Sorry Wooden :(

Horrible defending is putting it nicely. :lol

palermodefending80sj2.gif

I love Munoz just jumping a bit on the spot in there too...

feel

Can't believe we won the League. Not enough lols for Benfica's end stretch choking.

TRICAMPEOES CARALHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tc91

He's so lovable. With Fergie not buying strikers maybe he'll stay since Rooney's gonna fuck off somewhere.

That video of him chasing after Froggie to get a picture with him was awesome :D

--

If Milan lose they don't qualify for the CL?!

I like it. But it's not as good as the price is high... But so pretty haha

We never get the real taste of all those imported, exotic fruits since the ripen in boxes far away from the sun. It's even worse than with oranges etc. from Spain. If you pluck one from the tree down there it's a different story.

I'm into nespoli (or loquat) atm.
dDw1V7X.jpg

Some experts with alledged ties to BVB officials are saying Eriksen to Dortmund is a done deal. Nicee :)

phaze

Does Palermo deserve Miccoli? Not in the least right?

He's 34 this summer and is very injured, don't think anyone really wants him and my bet is on him going to lecce in serie b or a rich club in the abu dhabi. He was according to papers ready to cut his salary in half to stay with Palermo but he's being thrown out now for sure as it was revealed the other day that he's being investigated for texting/warning mafioso Messina Denaros (one of the 10 most wanted men in the world) grandson of cops... and he has also bought some Mafia son sim cards or something....

Slizz

He's 34 this summer and is very injured, don't think anyone really wants him and my bet is on him going to lecce in serie b or a rich club in the abu dhabi. He was according to papers ready to cut his salary in half to stay with Palermo but he's being thrown out now for sure as it was revealed the other day that he's being investigated for texting/warning mafioso Messina Denaros (one of the 10 most wanted men in the world) grandson of cops... and he has also bought some Mafia son sim cards or something....

Wow, I bet you his life story is an interesting one....

Zabojnik

AC Milan you only need a fucking draw. Don't lose you bottling idiots!

If Milan doesn't win, we both lose. #JoveticDreamMustLiveOn

I'm so fucking torn. On one hand I'd love to have Fiorentina in CL, mostly because Montella is an awesome coach. On the other Fiore in CL means Jovetic stays and Milan can concentrate on winning the scudetto. Damn.

Cyport

Just going through the old posts for table predictions. Some are completely crazy.

Link to thread here.

Wilbury said:
Premier League

1. Manchester City
2. Manchester United
3. Arsenal
4. Tottenham
----------
5. Chelsea
6. Liverpool
7. Everton
8. Newcastle
9. QPR
10. Aston Villa
11. Sunderland
12. Stoke
13. Fulham
14. West Ham
15. Swansea
16. Southampton
17. Norwich
----------
18. Wigan
19. West Brom
20. Reading

QPR 9th lol

Suen

Arsenal won't get Jovetic either way. Arsene will be cheap again during negotiations and then somebody will come in and snatch him from your grasp like with Mata.
Not this summer.....Wenger will do it right this summer.

Congrats Porto-GAF!!!!! What you did last week was lucky and incredible :)

Blackhead

Redarse
Spurs season
The Guardian said:
the denial of two clear Tottenham penalty appeals and the latest white-knuckle ride for the White Hart Lane crowd. Tottenham have not had a penalty all season, apart from the ones in the Europa League quarter-final shoot-out defeat at Basel, which could not really have been denied them. They have not had one in the league at this stadium since April 2011.
:lol

How many last minute penalties did Arsenal get this season?

Looking at these pathetic Juve clowns supporting Milan. Come to grips with yourselves! Forza Siena, forza Fiorentina!
1. Better for Juve if Milan start the season early and have CL commitments at least through the winter.
2. Better for the coefficient and Italian football if Milan are there ahead of Fiorentina.
3. Better for Jovetic if he can be healed of his Stockholm (Florence) Syndrome.

Lightning

Banned
If Milan doesn't win, we both lose. #JoveticDreamMustLiveOn

I'm so fucking torn. On one hand I'd love to have Fiorentina in CL, mostly because Montella is an awesome coach. On the other Fiore in CL means Jovetic stays and Milan can concentrate on winning the scudetto. Damn.
Err I am beoming quite annoyed with Milan. How the hell could they bottle this? 3rd was all but locked after Fiorentina blew it against Roma and now Milan do their best Spurs bottling performance!

Spurs season:lol

How many last minute penalties did Arsenal get this season?
Last minute penalties not that many but we had a lot of penalties in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom