• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melfice7

It look like there's contact to his right foot, which he then trips into his own left foot, that angle certainly doesn't prove that he didn't do that.

That's exactly what happened and it happens quite often, red card is deserved but it was outside the box so the penalty was bullshit

Dibbz

arsenaldefencel3bbe.jpg

And they say Wenger can't build a defence.

Anderson

Can someone make me a avatar of Wenger laughing/smiling

Preferably this one

Arsene-Wenger-006.jpg

Bit late but congrats to Vivalaraza for winning the GAF Betting Fantasy League, ran away with it like United

Slizz

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1014ad_pac-0-1-por_sport#.UZkii7WG17z

a video with extra camera angles. the second replay makes the dive even more blatant.

Lol that vid makes it more blatant?!

Now I have no bias in this, from the first .gif it looks like there is definitely contact, like previously said. Then in that video the first angle I can't see shit it's so compressed and the second one the crossbar is directly in the way of where the contact happened.

Outside the box, not a pen, probably red.

No reason whatsoever as far as I can tell. Someone said regarding our transfers 'we need more Coutinhos and fewer Downings' which while true, the mods don't take kindly to. It was locked before our game as well, and the conversation was still a Coutinho one.

:p

Ah, the old 'they r speaking bad thingz about our kenny' policy.

Feorax

I hope MOTD show the crowd singing YNWA tonight, it was amazing. The commentator said pretty much nothing for 90 seconds whilst it was being sung.

Also, Brentan gets more points in his first season than Houllier or Benitez did, with arguably a worse team. Course Benitez won the CL, but even so.

phaze

Can someone make me a avatar of Wenger laughing/smiling

Preferably this one

Arsene-Wenger-006.jpg

Bit late but congrats to Vivalaraza for winning the GAF Betting Fantasy League, ran away with it like United

wengergduaw.png

Edit: Goddamit :lol

Edit2: :lol Didn't see the embelishments.

Suen

:looool Milan fucking it up. Would be the worst way to end the season after they've done such a good job the second half of it.

I hate seeded watermelon though.

Has to be seedless + crunchy.

Maybe I'm imagining things but every time I've had seedless watermelon it has not been tasteless, but just not the same taste at all. Also I kind of like eating the seeds too. :D

lol Palermo showing us how we are ass on away-games. Pathetic defending so far.

To be fair, Palermos defense is also wide open when you bother attacking lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom