• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

‏@RorySmithTimes
Paolo Di Canio with a late run for press conference of the season. Absolutely staggering stuff.

I... I dunno whether to be excited or worried.

Benfica's meltdown since the loss against Porto is so sad, it's like they have lost the will to live. Losing to Chelsea in Europa and now losing their final season game to a #14 team *edit, they just tied

My grandfather's team: Belenensess have won the 2nd division championship and been promoted back to Primeira Liga. Let's hope they do well next season.

DominoKid

ibifbh59crQmqs.gif

ffs Bale.

lol.

Don't care if dcing but Sky Italia claming that Mazzarri will take over Anzhi next season. Interesting, maybe they'll make a play for Cavani too.

nemesun

Chelsea fans are bunch of entitled nitwits. Johnny come latelies didn't have a pot to piss in before Roman moved in, now they think they're too good for Rafa. They should erect a giant JT statue with a word "cunt" stamped on the forehead to pay homage to their cuntish existence. Utter cretins.

ijrVBaIzmIhCu.gif

Chelsea fans are bunch of entitled nitwits. Johnny come latelies didn't have a pot to piss in before Roman moved in, now they think they're too good for Rafa. They should erect a giant JT statue with a word "cunt" stamped on the forehead to pay homage to their cuntish existence. Utter cretins.

I would want a statue of JT's cock, I would take that any day.

Zabojnik

The pasticcio I just ate should be illegal. So fucking good. Finishing it off with profiteroli. One of the perks of living next to the italian border, access to pristine italian cuisine. What are you guys having for dinner?

omg Formica... That sums up Palermos season perfectly right there. Quick and dirty with gifcam so shit quality on shit stream, cant be bothered to do it properly :

fdsdsfdsfdsfds93u0h.gif

TrueBlue

Why thank you lol.

I'll say what I said before, I had no issue with Rafa coming in. I eventually got fed up with him, can't say exactly when because it's been a long season with so many games. It's hard to remember. In the end, I'd have to say he done alright. We finished third and lifted a European trophy -- even if it is the rubbish one that nobody really wants. So thanks Rafa. Also, I never agreed with the constant booing and heckling he received. Just seems counter productive.

That said, I think some of the praise he's been getting has been over the top. There's plenty that he didn't do well. I'm not going to get in to the pros and cons of Rafa right now, but I think anybody offering an objective analysis of his time here will know all about it . For me, my enthusiasm for him as he leaves is much the same as when he came in. I'm certainly not looking to keep him. But in my opinion he's earned a warm-hearted goodbye and his place in our history shouldn't be looked back on with the negativity that no doubt it will.

This is my view as well. As one of the banners said, he got the job done, which he should receive credit for. In the end, we're the third best team in the country and he led us there. I think it's just best for everyone involved,be it the fans, Rafa or whatever, to move on and go forward.

Are you serious? lol

He clearly pushes his foot to make him trip whithout being blatant, but the ref was having none of it.

Dat salt, so good.

you're not watching the same gif i am? there's no contact, at all. it's even more clear in other replays from different angles.

TrueBlue

Steady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom