• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

eYJWsvF.gif

I thought so as well.

5 years ago.
Believe, Wenger has a stronger cosmo than anyone in PL!

nny

3 matchdays to go: 4 points behind

2 matchdays to go: 2 points behind

1 matchday to go: 1 point ahead

Today: CHAMPIONS!

Fcporto_zpscee6cde6.jpg

\o/

Labadal

Btw, I put Lukaku on the bench, he ends up scoring 3 goals. I've done shit like this all FF season.

Coutinho is the one that has made me happy this season. I'll have his name on my back.

Suen

lol Roma scores another goal and Fiorentina is killing Pescara, Ljajic hat trick. Milan better score soon or they are fucking done. Fuck it Milan come on!

Hixx

Paolo did indeed go nuts in that presser like.

After about 10 minutes he gets very agitated. He is fucking furious with our squad
KuGsj.gif

Lightning

Banned
God, I'm so torn. Milan missing CL is bad news for us, but still ...
Why is it bad news? You have a superior squad already and now Milan just fucked their own summer over. No top player likes Europa and they miss out on 30mil to boot so recruiting gonna be annoying and have to pay more but with less money. Idiots Milan!

Paolo did indeed go nuts in that presser like.

After about 10 minutes he gets very agitated. He is fucking furious with our squad
Did something happen? I thought you guys put in a real shift against Spurs.

Suen

I can't fucking believe Milan is fucking this up. Bye Bye Jovetic, it was nice to dream about you in a red-white kit :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom