• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

ipxB5IzZWC2a3.gif

Sweet lord.

Labadal

I have nothing to do, so here is my team of the season:

Begovic

Baines
Verthongen
Vidic
Zabaleta

Fellaini
Dembele

Bale
Mata
Suarez

Van Persie

Bench:
Mignolet
Michu
Gerrard
Rafael
Lukaku
Carrick
Jagielka

Wanted to have players like Benteke, Cazorla, Hazard and some others, but I had to choose, so I chose.

Fady K

I am thankful for what Rafa did and I wish him the best in his next job. If he can get better at his substitutions I think he can become a top class manager. Thank you Rafa.

Congrats fellow CFC bros, can you believe we made it in third place at the end? What a great league run we had recently. Plus the Europa League was great honestly. Very happy about the cup!

Congrats Arsenal fans on here.

Sorry to the Spurs fans, I really feel for you. Not going to laugh at you or make fun of you one bit. You pushed all the way and missed out by a couple of points. You had an excellent season and AVB did so, so well. Good luck to you fellas next season. You certainly were not bottlers in my eyes.

You seem a bit salty. How have your Siena, Sociedad, Wigan, Newcastle supporting worked out for you?

There's still hope. Sociedad can still beat out Valencia and Lyon could miss out on the CL as well! And I'm not particularly salty, I don't care about this that much, it's just a bit of extra football at the end of the season for me to care about now that there's nothing left for Zenit to play for.

Lightning

Banned
There's still hope. Sociedad can still beat out Valencia and Lyon could miss out on the CL as well! And I'm not particularly salty, I don't care about this that much, it's just a bit of extra football at the end of the season for me to care about now that there's nothing left for Zenit to play for.
I don't care either man. I'm just having a joke with you.

Seeded doesnt mean easy game though. We were seeded last time and got Udinese which sucked.

FootballFan

OMG GUYS LOOK. Messi has his full kit on for the celebration even though he was injured and didn't play!! Abidal too!

Worst thing people make fun of Terry for. Everyone does it.

Puyol is amazing :D

Gives the trophy to Abidal and Tito to lift it together. :')

I don't care either man. I'm just having a joke with you.

Seeded doesnt mean easy game though. We were seeded last time and got Udinese which sucked.

Agreed, but it would still be nice.

Anyway, here are the list of 22 teams who will be in the CL group stage next season. 10 more will be added through the qualifying and playoff rounds.

Spain Barcelona CC: 157.605
Germany Bayern Munich CC: TBD
England Chelsea CC: 137.592
Spain Real Madrid CC: 136.605
England Manchester United CC: 130.592
Portugal Porto CC: 104.833
Portugal Benfica CC: 102.833
Spain Atlético Madrid CC: 99.605
Ukraine Shakhtar Donetsk CC: 94.951
France Marseille CC: 78.800
Russia CSKA Moscow CC: 77.766
France Paris Saint-Germain CC: 71.800
Italy Juventus CC: 70.829
England Manchester City CC: 70.592
Netherlands Ajax CC: 64.945
Germany Borussia Dortmund CC: TBD
Greece Olympiacos CC: 57.800
Turkey Galatasaray CC: 54.400
Germany Bayer Leverkusen CC: TBD
Denmark Copenhagen CC: 47.140
Italy Napoli CC: 46.829
Belgium Anderlecht CC: 44.880

Napoli could be a real dangerous pot 4 team.

FootballFan

Oh shit Messi brought Thiago onto the pitch.

He has no idea that in 15 years he will be playing in that same stadium and break all of his dad's records.

Thiago Messi - Ballon d'Or 2028.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom