• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG GUYS LOOK. Messi has his full kit on for the celebration even though he was injured and didn't play!! Abidal too!

Worst thing people make fun of Terry for. Everyone does it.

Puyol is amazing :D

Gives the trophy to Abidal and Tito to lift it together. :')
Don't worry, it will go on ignored until the next time JT does it again and then everybody will get on like it's brand new.

FootballFan

u no nthn ff

iGZ5luTRFcT8d.gif

Just kidding :p

MPW

I want this for next season:

Lopez
Carvajal - Varane - Sergio Ramos - Marcelo
Modric - Veratti
Dí María - Özil - Bale
Cavani

Arnie

:lol

I was in an Irish pub in London for St Patrick's day and some Irish guy kept banging on about Taytos. I ended up buying a bag because of his persistence and they were great. Think I ate like five bags that night, didn't have any tea.

kharma45

:lol

I was in an Irish pub in London for St Patrick's day and some Irish guy kept banging on about Taytos. I ended up buying a bag because of his persistence and they were great. Think I ate like five bags that night, didn't have any tea.

Which ones though? These ones

cheese.jpg

or

560115.gif

Top ones are the superior Northern Ireland ones. Leaves your mouth absolutely humming but are great. Hard to beat them in a sandwich either.

Yes. It's not good.

£1 too, still tempting though just to see how bad it is.

Which ones though? These ones

cheese.jpg

or

560115.gif

Top ones are the superior Northern Ireland ones. Leaves your mouth absolutely humming but are great. Hard to beat them in a sandwich either.

£1 too, still tempting though just to see how bad it is.
Tayto salt & vinegar are powerful. That chocolate looks grim, friend of mine was telling me her brother enjoyed it. No thanks.

kharma45

The second ones.

They were proper moreish.

If you liked the second ones you'll love the first ones, nicer again.

Tayto salt & vinegar are powerful. That chocolate looks grim, friend of mine was telling me her brother enjoyed it. No thanks.

Ha they are fucking great, burn the fucking mouth off you if you've a cut or an ulcer in there of any size.

I'd fucking love a packet of these right now

QWOP512.jpg

D_prOdigy

Bale will stay at Spurs because he's 23 and won't want to kill his ability and career by going to Madrid like Modric and Levy won't sell to a PL club.

MPW

spurs are in a tough spot

to sell or not to sell

sell Bale and use the money to buy new players (like juve did after selling zidane to madrid)

or keep Bale

what if Bale has a bad season next year? what if there is a fall out? or he gets injured for a long period of time?

then again, Bale could have even better season next year, stay healthy, and spurs get 70m pounds next summer ...

Salvadora

Bale will stay at Spurs because he's 23 and won't want to kill his ability and career by going to Madrid like Modric and Levy won't sell to a PL club.

I wonder if he'll start acting up to force a move to another English club.

That would certainly be entertaining to watch, though unlikely.

kharma45

I don't see him giving them another year. He's done that already and they still didn't make the CL. If someone gives them a serious offer I would say he'll be off.

If you liked the second ones you'll love the first ones, nicer again.

Ha they are fucking great, burn the fucking mouth off you if you've a cut or an ulcer in there of any size.

I'd fucking love a packet of these right now

QWOP512.jpg
I love Perri Banshee Bones and Ghosties. Unreal. Only seem to be able to get Banshee Bones in Centra. Ghosties are like gold dust.

Meier

cr7 has not signed a new contract so goodbye

This still makes no sense at all. If Madrid sell Ronaldo this summer they're fucking nuts. He has 2 years left, cash in next summer if he hasn't renewed by then. A guy like that loses very little value despite the shorter length of his deal.

rodvik

Worcestershire Sauce flavoured crisps are the boss. Actually making your own (sauce in ready salted and shake) is better. Have to munch before soggy tho.

kharma45

I love Perri Banshee Bones and Ghosties. Unreal. Only seem to be able to get Banshee Bones in Centra. Ghosties are like gold dust.

I am not aware of these.

King annihilates both.

history.png

Nor these. Are they just a ROI thing?

Worcestershire Sauce flavoured crisps are the boss. Actually making your own (sauce in ready salted and shake) is better. Have to munch before soggy tho.

They are boss. Dunno why Tayto spells them this way

MPW

This still makes no sense at all. If Madrid sell Ronaldo this summer they're fucking nuts. He has 2 years left, cash in next summer if he hasn't renewed by then. A guy like that loses very little value despite the shorter length of his deal.

if psg offers 100+ million ... I say take it

and he may become "unhappy" again so fuck that drama BS

FootballFan

..He can leave for free and it won't matter, Madrid have infinite moneys.

kharma45

Get yourself in to Centra and find some Banshee bones!

560221.gif

Ghosties are also top, but they seem to be so rare that even a picture of them is hard to come by. I know of only one shop that sells them. A garage in Comber.

I'll take a look tomorrow as I'll probably be the Centra up the road at some point.

FootballFan

So...Mazzarri announced that he's leaving Napoli. Any ideas where he's going and who's taking his place?

Mancini probably.

He was(is?) in Napoli, said he was there because the pizza's are great(they are).

He also said "he'd love to coach a great team like Napoli"

So all that hard fighting all season from Cavani, Dzemaili and Hamsik to qualify for CL, only to get Mancini and not even qualify out of the group stage..

rodvik

So before the Wigan game they had reduced the amount of tickets available for the away fans. Mainly because the police were worried about trouble for the final day if relegation was at stake.

Naturally Villa fans found a way to take over various sections of the home seats with predictable results.

It starts off with the mild "We are Aston Villa we sit where we want".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hYCZHRIgYkQ

Then gets a little out of hand...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o46uJ6EKecQ

lulz.

Wish i could have been there!

Lightning

Banned
Mancini probably.

He was(is?) in Napoli, said he was there because the pizza's are great(they are).

He also said "he'd love to coach a great team like Napoli"

So all that hard fighting all season from Cavani, Dzemaili and Hamsik to qualify for CL, only to get Mancini and not even qualify out of the group stage..
But Mancini brings trophies. If Mancini went there you can bank on Napoli to win something soon there afrer.

They just said on MOTD that Pardew's job is uncertain............

ASHLEY PLS
8yr plan and I can't thank him enough for our CL spot!

kharma45

The one opposite the Bot sells them for sure as does the one beside the City Hall.

Also, good call on the Club Rock Shandy, so good.

I'm halfway between it and the one on Stranmillis so I'll check both haha. Aye Rock Shandy is some job, Centra are doing 2 litres for £1.25 so had to grab one, couldn't say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom