• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

operon

Which ones though? These ones

cheese.jpg

or

560115.gif

Top ones are the superior Northern Ireland ones. Leaves your mouth absolutely humming but are great. Hard to beat them in a sandwich either.

£1 too, still tempting though just to see how bad it is.

Go home your drunk, the northern ones are a poor imitation

Just got home from playing 5 a side, I only managed to look at the result one time, around the 75th minute, and se were losing. Then I got to watch it again 20 minutes later.

Fuck Fiorentina, Siena, Pescara, Inter and Bonolis.

For once, I don't really care about the penalty. Fuck fair play too.

deGod

Can't find those, would love a go, Tayto from the south is the superior tayto

Two guys started tayto in ireland. And they decided to branch out and move up north. Then the two guys argued and sued one another. The result was one guy who owned the majority stake in ireland had to give up the business up north and that's why the tayto up north is so poor. They don't have the quality that the southern crisps have.

Also walkers up north are nicer then down south

He obviously had his right foot clipped.

Kinda like an ankle-tap in rugby.

I don't think he did, and I'm a Porto supporter. Footballers are experts in faking those types of trips. It was sad that our first goal was like that and a player was sent off, cause that's all it's going to be talked about from now on, and how Benfica should have won the League because of it, even though we would have won the game either way and there was a Paços player that should have been sent of with a direct red card that it wasn't.

operon

Two guys started tayto in ireland. And they decided to branch out and move up north. Then the two guys argued and sued one another. The result was one guy who owned the majority stake in ireland had to give up the business up north and that's why the tayto up north is so poor. They don't have the quality that the southern crisps have.

Also walkers up north are nicer then down south

Yup Tayto in the north has the rights for everywhere except the republic

Tayto-Chickatees.jpg
loved these as well

FootballFan

Today is as good a day as ever to say Jamie Carragher is a humongous cunt, this is one of the most laughable exerts from an autobiography ever:

'When my leg was broken in an horrific tackle by Lucas Neill in September 2003, my mates were ready to hunt him down if I gave the go-ahead.

A few weeks later I received a phone call. "You won't believe this, Jay. We're in the Trafford Centre and Lucas Neill is walking straight towards us. What do you reckon?"

Did I really want Neill to take a crack? "There's only one problem," added the voice. "Little Davey Thommo is with him."

That was that. I could hardly let one of my best mates, David Thompson, now a Blackburn player, become a witness to an assault. Besides he'd have recognised the attackers. The impromptu mission was aborted and I sent a text to Thommo telling him Neill should give him a hug of thanks.

As word got back to Blackburn about the near miss, or should that be hit, their coach Terry Darracott, a Scouser, appealed to one of my friends to call the boys off. I agreed.'

i wish I was a millionaire faux hardman cunt though to be fair

Wow.... hahahahah

Looks like a dive to me.

<--- Barca supporter, trust me I know a dive.

deGod

Yup Tayto in the north has the rights for everywhere except the republic

Tayto-Chickatees.jpg
loved these as well

If any of the north crisps are sold down here he has to pay thousands in compensation.

Also apparently some of the supermarkets in the uk want to stock the southern crisps rather then the northern ones cause of the better quality

Plasma

Banned
W6iQyww.jpg

They set themselves up for it every year and we always come out on top, you'd think they'd have learned to just keep quiet by now.

operon

If any of the north crisps are sold down here he has to pay thousands in compensation.

Also apparently some of the supermarkets in the uk want to stock the southern crisps rather then the northern ones cause of the better quality

They know they're stuff

FootballFan

I don't think he did, and I'm a Porto supporter. Footballers are experts in faking those types of trips. It was sad that our first goal was like that and a player was sent off, cause that's all it's going to be talked about from now on, and how Benfica should have won the League because of it, even though we would have won the game either way and there was a Paços player that should have been sent of with a direct red card that it wasn't.

Hmm, I disagree, the ankle-tap tackle is there imo. Congrats on the title :D

dc89

Empty

teams will be quivering in fear next season at the prospect of city being able to deploy both rodwell and jm7 from the bench.

Sane_Man

Oh fucking god NO!! I just realised I'm at a fucking wedding on Champions League final night!! This is a complete disgrace. I don't even believe in love :(

Clegg

United formation posts will need some re-jigging now Moyes is in charge.

Don't know what kind of system he'll employ with us.

Bring in the new signings Moysey.

Lightning

Banned
Just got home from playing 5 a side, I only managed to look at the result one time, around the 75th minute, and se were losing. Then I got to watch it again 20 minutes later.

Fuck Fiorentina, Siena, Pescara, Inter and Bonolis.

For once, I don't really care about the penalty. Fuck fair play too.
Helped our pursuit of Jovetic so high five!!!!!

Empty

United formation posts will need some re-jigging now Moyes is in charge.

Don't know what kind of system he'll employ with us.

Bring in the new signings Moysey.

the period before he plays his first match will be a renaissance for united formation gaf, he could play anything. the formation possibilities are endless.

W6iQyww.jpg

They set themselves up for it every year and we always come out on top, you'd think they'd have learned to just keep quiet by now.

Last year was amazingly hilarious too. The "please mind the gap" shit from their supporters just to completely choke and then lose CL while not even playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom