• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

The next 300 euro?

Not that I'd ever bet against Bayern but even for me as a Bayern fan those odds pratically represent the most optimistic case. Something like Bayern 1.5, Draw 2.2-2.5 and Dortmund 2.8 would be more realistic imo.

But I guess they are fine if they really want equal amounts of money bet on both teams or a little bit more on Dortmund, I figure quite a few people bet on Bayern very early in the campaign.

edit: yep if you bet on the cup winner you get Bayern 1.38 and Dortmund 2.9, that seems fair.

dc89

Just seen that:

I don't know if I believe it unless everyone knows that Falcao is heading to Monaco. I'm sure City will be sniffing around and making inquiries about him. Also:

My brother will be gutted:

Hmmmm. We'll be sniffing around Rumbo for sure.

Cavani would be decent.

Isco would be amazing...

....NO NOT MY DENIS! Not Suarez please Txiki. Pls.

Wes

venison crêpe
Has Vlaar been good for you lot? Don't rate Baker or Bennett that highly.

Frankly I like Vlaar, Baker and Clark. Bennett, quite clear he wasn't our #1 choice but it's way too early to give up on him yet. Probably bring in some competition.

Need to bring in another centre back though. Relieve some of the pressure from Baker and Clark. I really like Baker though. No nonsense centre back who does a lot of forceful slide tackles and 90% of the time they're right on the money.

Suen

Sad to see Mou go but it was written in the stars shining over Bernabeu. Thanks Mou, Lol Liga will be less lol without you :(. So it might be Ancelotti, if not him I wonder whom...like pulga I'm also hoping it would be Jupp. Not a big fan of Benitez but I would at least wait and see what he can do, he's done some great job at other clubs. But then there is talk about Napoli wanting him.

I wouldn't mind a player of Isco's quality in Madrid's squad, would be a great signing but what about our top striker
and Bale?

So when can we expect to have a new manager announced for Madrid?

Messi

ib1yNiDCUW4tll.gif

fox-licking-window-o.gif

Meier

DM says we're after Hervin Ongenda. He's a total FM wonderkid. Just managed 16!! goals for PSG in one UCL campaign in my save.

Meier

....NO NOT MY DENIS! Not Suarez please Txiki. Pls.
I did post about it a week or so ago so at least we're prepared! It's probably better for everyone involved though. Suarez probably won't get any games for the foreseeable future and Malaga would get another young playmaker plus some decent cash.

Wes

venison crêpe
Jürgen Klopp rallies neutrals to support 'special' Borussia Dortmund

You had me at hello, Jurgen.

(Klopp) hits his head with his palm. "Shinji Kagawa is one of the best players in the world and he now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United – on the left wing! My heart breaks. Really, I have tears in my eyes. Central midfield is Shinji's best role. He's an offensive midfielder with one of the best noses for goal I ever saw. But for most Japanese people it means more to play for Man United than Dortmund. We cried for 20 minutes, in each others' arms, when he left.

Moys pls

Tc91

(Klopp) hits his head with his palm. "Shinji Kagawa is one of the best players in the world and he now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United – on the left wing! My heart breaks. Really, I have tears in my eyes. Central midfield is Shinji's best role. He's an offensive midfielder with one of the best noses for goal I ever saw. But for most Japanese people it means more to play for Man United than Dortmund. We cried for 20 minutes, in each others' arms, when he left.

Moys pls

Just read that, fuck me Fergie what have you been doing. MOYES FIX THE SHINJI PLEASE.

Wilbur

Banned

Moys pls

Yeah, I have the feeling Kagawa is going to be a Berbatov for us. Magnificent player that I'll always remember fondly but won't exactly work out for us.

That's an incredible interview by the way. I'm in love with Klopp.

Kyoufu

Yeah, I have the feeling Kagawa is going to be a Berbatov for us. Magnificent player that I'll always remember fondly but won't exactly work out for us.

That's an incredible interview by the way. I'm in love with Klopp.

So far he's a Michael Owen.

Messi

Moys pls

Klopp pls, staph breaking my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom