• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

german censoring is just ridiculous. it's downright insulting to any human being. I stopped watching TV when they started to cut old movies I loved as a child like Robocop or Terminator.

15 years ago they showed the whole movie without any censoring. why do we need one now?

somebody think of the children.jpg

I just love how it is the opposite of the U.S: they show Statham fucking in incredible detail but have taken out any signs of blood / extreme violence.

FootballFan

contefootballfan.gif

:O I didn't even watch the GIF. Now I did.

Haha, what a cunt. :p

Napoli CL semi's 2014.

pulga

Banned
You'll get Mancini and you'll like it.

Ugh, I think I just vomited a little.

Oh you'll get Carlo. They're just holding out for "compensation". ;)

Could be worse, I guess.

I hate football these days. My most hated honduran team became the first "four times in a row champions" yesterday. We used to hold the honor of being the first and only "three times in a row champs", until they equalled it a few years back and surpassed it yesterday. Fuck football.

FootballFan

I hate football these days. My most hated honduran team became the first "four times in a row champions" yesterday. We used to hold the honor of being the first and only "three times in a row champs", until they equalled it a few years back and surpassed it yesterday.

Shame.

flippedb

Banned
Yesterday's Milan game was fucking amazing. Glad to see the lads managed to get into UCL.

Now the interesting thing is seeing who will Mr. Golden Tie sign.

Biscardi: "My secretary spoke with Berlusconi's office earlier this evening, and I received the letter from Berlusconi at 20:10 CET. The letter is real and I have the recording of Berlusconi on my phone. Milan denial was internal politics."

Biscardi is the "journalist" that announced Berlusconi's plans earlier this evening.

What the fuck is going on.

Kyoufu

Apparently Carroll says he's prepared to take a pay-cut to return to Newcastle.

I don't know how I feel about this. Can Nolan come back too? :(

Zabojnik

:O I didn't even watch the GIF. Now I did.

Haha, what a cunt. :p

Napoli CL semi's 2014.

I love you, FootballFan. You're in my top 3 posters, know that. <3 There's the original .gif, you'll be seeing it a lot over the summer. :p

contestrikersfull.gif

Guys, Allegri will be sacked. No surprise there. Berlusconi never liked him. It is known.

Milan what are you doing? This is so entertaining!

Allegri should resign anyway. This is beyond humiliating and he deserves (a little) respect.

I almost pulled a Song and laughed. Thought you were gonna say yes

Football made in Milano. We love making people laugh.

You can thank us later.

Messi

I need help with something. I am watching season 4 of true blood (I know it's bad but I can't stop now) and I can't Google it for fear of spoilers. The woman who plays pam (I think), Eric is her maker. What's her real name, I need it for research.

Wilbur

Banned
I need help with something. I am watching season 4 of true blood (I know it's bad but I can't stop now) and I can't Google it for fear of spoilers. The woman who plays pam (I think), Eric is her maker. What's her real name, I need it for research.

Kristin Bauer van Straten

FootballFan

I love you, FootballFan. You're in my top 3 posters, know that. <3 There's the original .gif, you'll be seeing it a lot over the summer. :p

contestrikersfull.gif

Guys, Allegri will be sacked. No surprise there. Berlusconi never liked him. It is known.

<3 Thanks for the kind words. I like all of Juve-GAF(except Pulga, he is a Madridista no matter what he tells you).

Haha this guy is hilarious. Love watching his vids. The Barca remuntada one is great.

Feorax

Reports of Toure (Kolo) to LFC on a free all over the place tonight. If he's willing to take the pay cut the move would require, he could be a good signing on a free.

Times also saying Papdopolous is a prime target.

Also being linked with Diego Capel. Anyone know much about him?

Wait what. Were are my pictures and Blair Witch Project style found footage videos?

He took a one non flattering picture of me while eating. I hope he doesn't post it :(

Define 'done'? What did you 'do'?

Wait, you were only going for like a day? I figured this was an extended trip. What was the onus?

It was Copenhagens last game of the season and I have always wanted to be in a stadium when someone lifts the league trophy. It was a lot of fun and they have much better crowds than in England! I've got videos I'll upload when I get home.

Haha this guy is hilarious. Love watching his vids. The Barca remuntada one is great.
The second part, when he launches what I think was a little shark, is one of the best thing ever. It reaches lightspeed in a fraction of a second.
This is as desperate as the girl who bought the shirt that Justin Bieber touched with his hand!
He has kissed Ibra, now he has his skills. He's just missing the nose.

K1LLER7

David Moist is still an enigma. I was okay with seeing Marchisio play for SAF but now..
It'll be a privilege to play under Moyes in Moysey's United.

Rumours we're going for Di Maria. On form he's very good but I'm not a big fan. If we do get him, it'll add the much needed pace to our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom