• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

They tried to cash in on him last summer, and they had Champions League football then, too. Add the Santana signing, potential for a Skrtel makeweight, and we've got ourselves a RUMBO, pure and simple.

Now Beckham's retired Hummels is the best looking footballer in the world. You sent me on a google mission Hitcher, to escape from this tiresome revision.

They tried to cash in on him last summer, and they had Champions League football then, too. Add the Santana signing, potential for a Skrtel makeweight, and we've got ourselves a RUMBO, pure and simple.

Now Beckham's retired Hummels is the best looking footballer in the world. You sent me on a google mission Hitcher, to escape from this tiresome revision.

mats-hummels-153491.jpg

Life is unfair.

Graham Hunter says Rafa is Madrid's second choice in the likely event of the Ancelotti move falling through. Madrid is a poison chalice, hope it doesn't happen.

Barcelona confirmed next season's shirts.

Away:
Fa13_FB_ClubKits_Barca_Authentic_Away_HERO_0472-Optimized.v1369124189.jpeg

it's weird that Nike did not manage to fuck either shirt this time around.

fruit-salad-bar.jpg

dc89

Home is nice! Away not so much.
I really liked this seasons home shirt too. It's actually pretty nice up close. Sergio 16 <3

---

Found that in OT! X&Y, I am ready. Give me your goofy Pokemon now.

Arnie

Graham Hunter says Rafa is Madrid's second choice in the likely event of the Ancelotti move falling through. Madrid is a poison chalice, hope it doesn't happen.

Nah, he'll be fine at Real. Usually I wouldn't advise following Mourinho but this time it'll be a piece of piss. Restore Casillas, make friends with Ramos, reunite with Alonso, speak a bit of fluent Spanish.

Vamos.

DominoKid

Home is nice! Away not so much.
I really liked this seasons home shirt too. It's actually pretty nice up close. Sergio 16 <3

---

Found that in OT! X&Y, I am ready. Give me your goofy Pokemon now.

so basically machamp would whoop hitmonchan's ass in a fight.

Nah, he'll be fine at Real. Usually I wouldn't advise following Mourinho but this time it'll be a piece of piss. Restore Casillas, make friends with Ramos, reunite with Alonso, speak a bit of fluent Spanish.

Vamos.

I think there's something intrinsically fucked up at Madrid, with managers forever stuck in the middle of a horrific triangle

Knobend boardroom above them, knobend players below them, knobend fans around them.

Premier league TV money split for this season

Newly crowned Barclays Premier League champions Manchester United received the highest total payment with £60.8m, the highest broadcast payment any winner has received in the Premier League. The ratio from the top to the bottom-earning club was 1.53:1.

The Founder Members&#8217; Agreement of the Premier League rules that 50% of UK broadcast revenue is split equally between the 20 clubs, 25% is paid in Merit Payments (depending on where a club finishes in the final League table), and the final 25% is paid in Facility Fees each time a club's matches are on TV in the UK.

All international broadcast revenue is split equally amongst the 20 clubs.

Not sure why teams in a comparative position to us in the league are earning so much more than us.

Wes

venison crêpe
Not sure why teams in a comparative position to us in the league are earning so much more than us.

More games on TV. Villa for instance were on TV a lot in the final months of the season because there were so many "relegation 6-pointers" we were involved in.

they signed santana because metzelder quit. selling their most talented defender would be a quite huge when they have to play in three different tournaments.

That's what they want their fans to believe lol. How many matches has Metzelder played this season? 3? Do you honestly think Santana, who wants more playtime, joins Schlacke as 4th choice CB? Of course Papadopoulos is set to leave.

Also, look at their other signing so far: Christian Clemens. That's a cheap and decent Bundesliga player, won't bring them forward. They have less money than they'd like to admit and would be in real trouble if Freiburg had won on Saturday.

phaze

I am 28 today. Closing in on the big THIRTY fast.

Happy Birthday !

Gazidis said:
It is important to reiterate that for everyone at the Club, qualification for the Champions League is not our ultimate ambition. Our majority owner Mr Kroenke has made it clear that while it’s an achievement to make the Champions League our ultimate objective is to win the major trophies. We all share that clear ambition and will be driving the Club forward to achieve it. Arsène and I have already been planning what we need to do to strengthen so we are better placed next season.

;_;

Arnie

That's what they want their fans to believe lol. How many matches has Metzelder played this season? 3? Do you honestly think Santana, who wants more playtime, joins Schlacke as 4th choice CB? Of course Papadopoulos is set to leave.

Also, look at their other signing so far: Christian Clemens. That's a cheap and decent Bundesliga player, won't bring them forward. They have less money than they'd like to admit and would be in real trouble if Freiburg had won on Saturday.

In other words:

PAPADOPOULOS // FETABALL - WELCOME TO LFC // 2013/14 ++ HD [1080p]

spidye

I hope you're wrong. would be a big shame if he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom