• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Amazing :lol

ib1yNiDCUW4tll.gif

#neverforget

Does Wooden make you sit on the ground? Is he such a terrible person that you come all the way to his country and he won't even give you a seat?

We were waiting for a train back after the game but it was delayed for ages so I sat on the floor :lol. He did make me walk miles to the stadium too as he forgot where the train station was!

Hixx

It's pretty awkward when women are PMing you on a Sunderland forum asking if you are the bloke in your avatar coz they want the D blatez

My avatar is Karl Hyde *sob*

Feorax

With the news regarding Toure coming out, I understand now where the Alex Pearce rumours came from. Obviously someone found out we were looking to make a bosman signing at CB, and Pearce fits the FSG criteria.

Interesting turn of events though.

FootballFan

We were waiting for a train back after the game but it was delayed for ages so I sat on the floor :lol. He did make me walk miles to the stadium too as he forgot where the train station was!

Yes, but did he really forget? And was the train really delayed? We are talking about Wooden. He was waiting for the right moment but it never came.

Arsenal have made a €28m bid for Jovetic? I take it back, he's theirs now. No way Marotta coughs up anything close, unless Fiorentina really want Matri.

The metro station! I knew where the train station was but we headed in the direction of the metro instead, in the end you got a good hours walk out of it and a visit to Christiania.

My twitter avatar is Karl Hyde you fruit, not me.

loool

You used to have a real photo on twitter though.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wait, Liverpool want Kolo Toure? The guy gets more injuries than Gallas despite being 4 years younger.

Agger, Papadopolous (who I rate very highly) plus Kolo is not enough. I guess Kelly and Wisdom are there but that would be taking an awful risk. I thought they wanted Ashley Williams?

Arnie

Wait, Liverpool want Kolo Toure? The guy gets more injuries than Gallas despite being 4 years younger.

Agger, Papadopolous (who I rate very highly) plus Kolo is not enough. I guess Kelly and Wisdom are there but that would be taking an awful risk. I thought they wanted Ashley Williams?
We're after Ilori from Sporting too.

It's more than enough.

Feorax

Looks like we're also picking up Ilori from Sporting. I reckon that should do us.

I think it was decided we would rather spend the money on Papadopalous, and get Toure om a free, than spend the money for Williams.

Fully expect Mascherano 2.0 to be first choice CB to partner Agger though.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's our year this year. I can feel it.

I think Liverpool will make a much better fist of it next season but they still have a long way to go. Whereas Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea have been in good form despite being under intense pressure, I think Liverpool only really 'clicked' once the pressure was off and they could stop worrying about Europe and just crush a bunch of teams that had already gone on holiday. I'll be interested to see if they can start next season they way the ended this one.

Assuming Suarez doesn't leave they might actually beat more than one team in the top 8 next season ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom