• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour has it Berlusconi chose Seedorf to be Milan's new coach. ffs!!
The best part: Seedorf is attending a "coach course" in Brazil right now but, even if he completes it, his certificate wouldn't let him manage teams in the Serie A/PL/Liga/Bundes and so on. So, he'd have to attend another course in Italy and complete it before the CL playoffs.

Master plan.

Salazar

30m is too much for Jovetic.

And they told us Wenger-as-aggressive-shopper wouldn't be full of lols

Fantasy-book futbol-GAF, fucking read this

nzBc2In.jpg

Clegg

Needs more bitchmade qualifiers like "cheeky" and "sneaky"

Clegg, u sound depressed. There will be transferz. Good ones. For us. For u and me and the rest of us.

I wanted us to sign Rodriguez. He's a really good player and he's definitely not Ashley Young.

I wanted us to sign Rodriguez. He's a really good player and he's definitely not Ashley Young.

I still remember last season.

Hazard
Lucas
Zaha

We're stuck with Young, Valencia, and Zaha for next season. Nani is surely gone. It won't be bad if Valencia regains his form, but still not strong enough to compete in Europe.

The best part: Seedorf is attending a "coach course" in Brazil right now but, even if he completes it, his certificate wouldn't let him manage teams in the Serie A/PL/Liga/Bundes and so on. So, he'd have to attend another course in Italy and complete it before the CL playoffs.

Master plan.

The KNVB (Dutch soccer organisation) was starting some sort of special program for Seedorf for him to get his certificate faster or something.

Still, he's my favorite player ever, so I would love to see him coach and become successful.

Salazar

I rate Di Maria, personally. Madrid-GAF are unappreciative. He would be a great buy for United

ZahALLAH is going to bring fearless pace. A bit of experienced creativity would be good.

Moyes is, at any rate, used to dependable crossing. I hold out hope that "get the fucking thing swung over there" will be a standing order.

tumblr_mmpamdeyfe1ru20mrky.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom