• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fady K

The biggest talent from France is now a free agent yet you are all talking about Tony Pulis?

Malouda is now available for purchase.

Scum

"So, who's trading in their WiiU/PS4 for a NextXbox/Durango/Xbox Infinity?"

Enjoy the reveal lads, but don't be a part of the Carnival of Stupid that's going to eventually get themselves banned with their console "warrioring", specs analysing, .gif comparisons and pixel counting shenanigans tonight.

'GAF is going to die under utter muppetry tonight, and it's only just the beginning! God help us all. D:

Time for work.

Edit: I want a EA title or FIFA Ultimate Team, Respawns FPS or an Insomniac title as exclusive to NextBox announced this evening. I want to see GamingGAF burn! :p

:/

You'd expect Arsenal to blow their record transfer fee on someone better than that.

lol? At least find some matches of him this season. I've only seen 1 Viola match this year but used to watch them whenever I could when Mutu was there.

He's an extremely talented player, not flashy like Isco (who would be a dream signing for me), but technically gifted, tough, athletic, and very intelligent in both tight spaces and on the run.

The past couple seasons he's been played as a false #9 and it seems to have worked out well for him and Fiorentina. He was on fire in the first halves of both this and last season, I believe.

At this point I think he needs to leave play at a higher level with better players. Abit like the Torres/Atletico situation, where he stagnated for a year or two before killing it in another league.

Fady K

Back when Robben had hair.

74194404-1901017.jpg

Arnie

"So, who's trading in their WiiU/PS4 for a NextXbox/Durango/Xbox Infinity?"

Enjoy the reveal lads, but don't be a part of the Carnival of Stupid that's going to eventually get themselves banned with their console "warrioring", specs analysing, .gif comparisons and pixel counting shenanigans tonight.

'GAF is going to die under utter muppetry tonight, and it's only just the beginning! God help us all. D:

Time for work.

I'm excited. Got a fair bit of work done so far today so I can relax and watch it later.

I reckon Kyoufu's a goner.

Rodgers climbing dat longest served table. Will go to fifth when Hull arrive I think.

The postal system is great sometimes. 21 hours between ordering that case and it arriving.

Wes

venison crêpe
@AdamLeventhal 4m
Someone in the game told me a week ago that Tony Pulis would be replaced by Rafa Benitez at Stoke. Plot thickens.

IN MY WILDEST DREAMS.

Meier

He really is.

Team will fall apart without him.

There's a lot to be said about a guy like him but Porto's scouts are damn good. You guys will sign a youngster from Colombia, Argentina or Brazil or something and it'll be all good. We know that the 70m won't get spent on expensive players, that much is certain.

Defour is still young (only 25).. wouldn't surprise me if they asked him to take on less of a defensive role. It's too bad that Lucho is getting up there -- doubt he has much time left.

Expect Moyes to carry on the Fergie DNA, so Mirallas. :(
Messi

Mirallas had kind of a slow start but he really turned it on in the 2nd half of the season. Some guy absolutely merked me with him on FUT the other day too. :(

LTWheels

Not sure what I think about Toure to Liverpool.

All I can say for certain is the lasses will be meeting a new car salesman in the near future.

Linius

My dad used to have one of the early Windows phones, some ugly Armani themed Samsung piece of garbage. From before or around Androids release it was I think. They improved a lot since then :p

LTWheels

BenSmithBBC: Moyes currently 200-1 with one bookie to be the next Stoke manager. Martin Johnson & Warren Gatland are 5,000-1 (no joke).

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom