• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Total LFC @TheTotalLFC
Liverpool's youth academy close to complete the transfer of the Barcelona youngster Sergi Canos(16).Arsenal & MCFC were also interested.#LFC

phaze

0NmcglR.png

Carbonox

Microsoft couldn't present their way out of a paper bag. Utterly shite show.

It would take something groundbreaking to make me switch from PS4 now.

Salvadora

'Manchester United broke my heart'
Speaking to the Guardian, Klopp said: “Shinji Kagawa is one of the best players in the world and he now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United, on the left wing.

"My heart breaks. Really, I have tears in my eyes. Central midfield is Shinji’s best role.”

“He’s an offensive midfielder with one of the best noses for goal I ever saw. But for most Japanese people it means more to play for Man United than Dortmund.”
#FreeShinji

I missed it all, but the console looks ugly - the kind of ugly like those pseudo high end looking pc cases. But at least it's less of an eyesore compared to 360.

Does anyone have a quick link to the whole conference?

/#FreeShinji

Hixx

E3 is going to be huuuuuuge

Microsoft will have really disappointed the core audience here. The FIFA 14 reveal was.. it was a fucking CG teaser. CoD was a CoD trailer, nowt new, so I doubt even the mainstream gamer will have been overly interested.

They've GOT to have a massive E3 presentation.

L1NETT

I just have sympathy for COD now.

Next gen COD.

A dog? Woof Woof???

I know I didn't expect much, but they gave me less than that.

Carbonox

I missed it all, but the console looks ugly - the kind of ugly like those pseudo high end looking pc cases. But at least it's less of an eyesore compared to 360.

/#FreeShinji

The console looks like two smaller consoles glued together.

L1NETT

Ahh Shinji :/ Heartbreaker.

---

Last one (lol) on the Xbox

Halo TV series? Yay....NO (sorry if you are really into the Halo lore)

Firstly, Halo is a rip off of TV shows in the first place, so it has come first circle.

Second, the Halo story is mostly complete and utter generic poo poo. Big man in space marine costume fights aliens in a variety of locales. I wouldn't care if Benedict Cumberbatch was playing Master Chief naked, i am not interested. Forward unto Dawn was passable, not Golden Globe winning.

Not going to buy the One but might pick up the controller later this year because my current Xbox controller for pc usage needs replacing.

Yeah it looked kind of cool, will have to try those triggers out cause they looked a bit weird... But I also need a pc controller cause motionjoy is annoying me so much.

Meier

Microsoft can fuck right off. I'm done with them if they try and charge me to play a rented game. I bet they'll have the audacity to raise the price to $70 for new games too, lmao.

phaze

Exclusive FIFA Ultimate Team Content.

Thanks ! Misheard it and was surprised that EA would go for this.

/#FreeShinji

I think you can watch the whole on GT here http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/xboxcountdown/live.html starts at 1;00

Thanks !

I think you can watch the whole on GT here http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/xboxcountdown/live.html starts at 1;00
Nice! Thanks.

The console looks like two smaller consoles glued together.

Yep.

I'll be sticking with my PC for the foreseeable future <3

*high five*, my HERRENRASSE friend :D

/great deal for Liverpool if true. Is the Monaco news true? Fuck, I hope they fucking implode next season..

Meier

Honestly, I bet Sony is going to do the same thing with this anti-used bullshit. The fact they didn't shoot it down when they did their reveal made me nervous. The only consumer friendly console this gen is old as fuck tech and is going to get crushed. Poor Nintendo.

Salvadora

Honestly, I bet Sony is going to do the same thing with this anti-used bullshit. The fact they didn't shoot it down when they did their reveal made me nervous. The only consumer friendly console this gen is old as fuck tech and is going to get crushed. Poor Nintendo.

Didn't they confirm it was down to the publisher? I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Arnie

Just finished tea.

Jesus that was fucking diabolical. Spent most of the conference talking about TV, then when they did show any games they were the shit. Fifa? Target render. COD? Cod. That weird fucking TV game. What's with all the fucking TV? Forza? Cars, yawn.

"Xbox, lose your audience"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom