• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Monaco assistant coach Jean Petit claims he expects the club to complete the signing of Radamel Falcao "as soon as possible."

The Atletico Madrid star has long been linked with a shock move to the newly-promoted Ligue 1 outfit, despite reported interest from the likes of Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester City.

Petit has now confirmed he expects the Colombian to seal a move to the principality club shortly, along with a number of other top-class players.

"Yes, we are expecting Falcao and four or five other players of his quality," he told Radio RCN.

"We have spoken and we continue to speak with Falcao and his representatives, negotiations are ongoing. We hope to seal a deal as soon as possible.

"Monaco need a player like Falcao because he can help us a lot and because he can attract other top players, and that's the best way of confirming our project is big and interesting. Signing Falcao is a big coup, on sporting and media levels, for French football.

"As a footballer Falcao has everything. He has technique, good control of the ball and scores a lot of goals. We saw it here in Monaco in the [European] SuperCup final and we were impressed and surprised by his performance and clinical finishing. President [Dmitry] Rybolovlev likes Falcao a lot."

Falcao you fudging clown. :/

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Is this Jovetic stuff real? We may actually get him?
Yes.
3AQmK.gif

Salvadora

The 20-year-old French under-21 international is set to sign up for four years at the Emirates Stadium on a free transfer but doubts remain over his fitness, a problem which seems to have deterred other clubs from snapping him up.
After impressing for French under-19 side Sanogo missed almost the entire 2009-10 season after breaking his leg and a torn muscle him ruled him out for much of the following season.
WHY ARSENE WHY.

Arsenal isn't some rehabilitation centre for injury prone players.

Arnie

I'll probably go PS4, might get a 3DS for Pokemon depending on my financial situation.

Probably wouldn't buy the PS4 at launch, but rather somewhere down the line.

FootballFan

If GAF is going down all the time now, imagine during E3...

edit
Same as you Arnie. I'll make a decision after E3 but so far it looks like 3DS and then ps4 further down the line for me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
While English papers suggested his agent was in London for talks over a €28m Arsenal offer, Fiorentina paint a different picture.

“In my view, Arsene Wenger has no interest in Jovetic, as we haven’t had any contact with them,” director of sport Pradè told Rai Sport.

“The Arsenal option does not exist. The situation will be resolved directly by the President and we are there to see what happens. Obviously, we’d be very happy if Jovetic decided to stay with us.”

When asked about the links with Juventus, who are Fiorentina’s arch rivals, Pradè turned cold.

“I have not been authorised to speak to Juventus. If the club owners do not authorise me to do so, then I will continue along this path.”

lol, the Novaretti to City rumors are back again with force, they even say Monaco wants him too, rofl.

Dude's average as heck, but I wouldn't be surprised if City signed him, after all they signed Garcia, Savic and Sinclair...

Clegg

Journos don't have a clue who United are after. We've been linked with players from Spain, Italy and Portugal over the last few months. But its all speculation. Nobody is sticking their neck out and saying we're definitely interested in so and so.

And no Ranocchia pls.

Linius

I think I'll probably just crumble and buy a PS4 at launch, especially if there's a next gen version of GTA. That, Battlefield, and Fifa would do me for a while.

Already bought a current gen GTA V copy at a cheap price. I'll enjoy FIFA 14, GTA V, AC: IV and Batman on this generation for the rest of the year. Going to get a PS4 somewhere next year whenever the first price drop is due and the second batch of consoles.

TeegsD

I'm gonna have to agree with Arnie, 3DS and PS4. Don't know if i can get a PS4 at launch but I'll surely try. I want to get a WiiU too but it'd have to be a gift at this point.

WJD

Looking like PS4 for me too. Might get an Xbox One when it either slims down or Halo redeems itself.

Fuck Land Law tomorrow. Last exam of the year but like the worst I've ever had to do. So scared.

Linius

I don't see why people feel like they have to decide today.. June 10th is right around the corner. lol

MS will need some kick ass exclusives to win me over. Most of my online buddies go PlayStation no matter what and that makes it extra hard to go Xbox again.

Android users, I need app and game recommendations, and advice on what I should be doing wih this Google Account

MS basically gave Sony the greenlight to also kill used games :(

sneaky77

Android users, I need app and game recommendations, and advice on what I should be doing wih this Google Account

That was going to happen, Sony said it would be up to the publishers and never really had much of an answer

Linius

Live score addicts is something you'll want. Maybe something like Nova launcher to customsize your phone. Bike Race is a fun game.

And what about your Google account?

Fry

Games: Candy Crush Saga, Plant vs Zombies, World of Goo, Angry Birds, Cut the Rope

Apps: Dropbox, Pocket, Whatsapp, Flipboard, Netflix, PicsArt, ESPN ScoreCenter

Music player: Winamp. Buy the lyrics thingy too.

Meier

MS will need some kick ass exclusives to win me over. Most of my online buddies go PlayStation no matter what and that makes it extra hard to go Xbox again.

They did mention 15 first party games in the first year including 8 new franchises. Should be an impressive, or at least varied, list of games shown on June 10th.

Live score addicts is something you'll want. Maybe something like Nova launcher to customsize your phone. Bike Race is a fun game.

And what about your Google account?

What does a Google Account let me do aside from online documents and Chrome synchronisation?

Also,how do you close a tab on Chrome?

edit: Cheers Schweini. Does the ScoreCentre thing let me watch the goals?

elseanio

What type of apps do you want? Ones I use regular:

Swiftkey
AirDroid
Endomondo
Jorte Calendar
MX Player
Play Music
Tweedle
Dropbox (forgot these two)
Whatsapp (forgot these two)

I generally don't play games. Where is my water is good. Monopoly too, if you like it

Scum

The Xbox One screws used games buyers over? I buy brand new but EA can fuck off. It's no wonder EA got rid of their online pass scheme. This was probably their idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom