• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambit

That's if you believe Völler and Holzhäuser completely. Do you really think Sokratis agreed with Leverkusen and THEN we suddenly started talking to Sokratis? Sounds like a load of bullshit to me. We've been looking for a new CB the whole season. The way I see it, Sokratis gave Leverkusen a false promise and now Leverkusen is mad.

Sounds like bullshit to you, sounds like Sebastian Kehl to me.

Yeah, but Danish league and Serie B can barely be considered football. So he basically only supports one team.

We will be in Champions League again next season, hope you make it through your qualification so we can shave off that little cunt hair. København is a big beautiful 80's bush.

fuenf

derExperte is a Bayern fan is he not?

He's only quoting German articles and tries to clarify the situation. The situation is BS, but Watzke is a hypocrite! Dortmund is a public company, had Bayern informed them that they were signing Götze, Dortmund would have been obliged to make a public statement to their shareholders about it. And the transfer would've been revealed much earlier.

Meier

I really need more info on Isco. Does he play in Ozil's position? Or is he more like Iniesta?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wh3Fdu51M

Hazard made me sad last year when he signed for Chelsea but this would be even worse. :(

ibtzs7t4Mda7A8.gif

Wilbur

Banned
hell no

I'm outta here

have a fun champions league night

see you guys in a few days

Enjoy the final!

He's only quoting German articles and tries to clarify the situation. The situation is BS, but Watzke is a hypocrite! Dortmund is a public company, had Bayern informed them that they were signing Götze, Dortmund would have been obliged to make a public statement to their shareholders about it.

Yeah... okay. All football teams are businesses. And from the sounds of it, Watzke is a hypocrite. But quite what Dortmund have done wrong in this situation at all I have no idea haha. Roy Keane agreed to go Blackburn, Fergie gave him a ring and convinced him to come United. This was after a fee was agreed with Forest. Why the fuck would Fergie need to respect or inform a club that doesn't own the player?

Similar here. But Bayern buying Götze without informing Dortmund is a different prospect.

pulga

Banned
Isn't that like me not knowing where Mata plays?

Don't you see Malaga every week?

i dont understand pulga dear

Lol, do you even watch La Liga?

Sky took away the cable La Liga rights about 5 months ago down here. I'm not gonna be assed to stream games that aren't of importance to me.

This is why you'll catch me watching Pescara vs Palermo on a random sunday. No one gives a shit to take Serie A away from us!

Furthermore, I've actually got shit to do instead of posting every waking our in this thread and watching every football match, you elitist cunts.

Meier

But hazards better.

I'm not entirely sure that's the case. Isco played in a tougher league and had success in the Champions League. Both are exceptional young talents. Isco would hurt worse since we're getting the coach who helped turn him into a star.

Arnie

Furthermore, I've actually got shit to do instead of posting every waking our in this thread and watching every football match, you elitist cunts.

I literally live in a hole with 3G and a lithium battery.

I use the residual light from my phone to catch worms that sustain me whilst I write poems about Coutinho's velvety scrotum.

Pre-season's the worst.

pulga

Banned
I literally live in a hole with 3G and a lithium battery.

I use the residual light from my phone to catch worms that sustain me whilst I write poems about Coutinho's velvety scrotum.

Pre-season's the worst.

Your hole in the ground >> Costa Rica looool

My 3Gs like a fucking dial up connection.

fuenf

Yeah... okay. All football teams are businesses. And from the sounds of it, Watzke is a hypocrite. But quite what Dortmund have done wrong in this situation at all I have no idea haha. Roy Keane agreed to go Blackburn, Fergie gave him a ring and convinced him to come United. This was after a fee was agreed with Forest. Why the fuck would Fergie need to respect or inform a club that doesn't own the player?

Similar here. But Bayern buying Götze without informing Dortmund is a different prospect.

It's Leverkusen. They always act up, first it was Leverkusen vs Bayern, now that Bayern doesnt give a shit about them anymore it is Leverkusen vs Dortmund / Chelsea, and soon it will be Leverkusen against the world.

Btw. I still remember Fergie kidnapping Berbatov from Tottenham...

Clegg

Twitter is again saying Strootman to United is a done deal.

If only someone other than @corrienationstreet was confirming it, I could start getting excited.

Wilbur

Banned
It's Leverkusen. They always act up, first it was Leverkusen vs Bayern, now that Bayern doesnt give a shit about them anymore it is Leverkusen vs Dortmund / Chelsea, and soon it will be Leverkusen against the world.

Btw. I still remember Fergie kidnapping Berbatov from Tottenham...

You mean when we made a bid that they accepted? They complained that we kept putting in bids and unsettling the player. How exactly is that stealing?

txc9144.png

Seen below København : One cunt hair.

Pff, those were the glory days of Danish football. Why don't you post how your CL representative did last year in the group stage?

Sidenote: 6 games involving Rubin Kazan in the CL that year and only 6 goals total. That team used to bunker against relegation fodder in the league. Super defensive.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Twitter is again saying Strootman to United is a done deal.

If only someone other than @corrienationstreet was confirming it, I could start getting excited.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 31m

JUST IN: strootman to United is a DONE DEAL! retweet 100 times for more details / favourite if you don't care.

K1LLER7

August.

After he takes a look at our team sheet and sees Osvaldo and Giacomo Bonaventura.
He can't turn down the chance to play in Moysey's United.

----- Carrick -- Marchisio -----

--- Zaha -- Kagawa -- Thiago ---

----------------- RVP --------------

'European Champions 13/14'

I'm not entirely sure that's the case. Isco played in a tougher league and had success in the Champions League. Both are exceptional young talents. Isco would hurt worse since we're getting the coach who helped turn him into a star.

Isco's very good but, I feel Hazard has been a key influence in the success Chelsea have had. Tbf, it's his first year in the PL and imo, he's been one of Chelsea's main players. Only behind Mata, Cech and Luiz.

Next year I expect him to be even better, hope he doesn't do something stupid or get injured.

fuenf

You mean when we made a bid that they accepted? They complained that we kept putting in bids and unsettling the player. How exactly is that stealing?

Didnt Totenham agree terms with City, Fergie intercepted Berbatov at the airport and pretty much forced Tottenham into an agreement with them?

confuziz

Banned
None of the PSV watchers (who literally know everything about the club) are talking about the Strootman transfer, so this is most likely false.

Wilbur

Banned
Didnt Totenham agree terms with City, Fergie intercepted Berbatov at the airport and pretty much forced Tottenham into an agreement with them?

No, he said he was never interested in a move to City. City and United had 30m bids accepted and he went to United.

kharma45

He can't turn down the chance to play in Moysey's United.

----- Carrick -- Marchisio -----

--- Zaha -- Kagawa -- Thiago ---

----------------- RVP --------------

'European Champions 13/14'

Isco's very good but, I feel Hazard has been a key influence in the success Chelsea have had. Tbf, it's his first year in the PL and imo, he's been one of Chelsea's main players. Only behind Mata, Cech and Luiz.

Next year I expect him to be even better, hope he doesn't do something stupid or get injured.

Lad, try this on for size

--------Strootman -- Carrick -- Thiago

Zaha--------------------------------------Kagawa

--------------------RVP---------------------

Meier

Abdi Ibrahim has been linked to a shitload of EPL clubs. I hope he re-signs for us and then just goes on loan for another year. I'd hate for him to blossom and be as good as we expect at some other club in the PL. :(

Oh yeah, he had a phenomenal season and is clearly one of the best in the league already. I wouldn't necessarily say his 2011-2012 was notably better than Isco's 2012-2013 though (both were 20 for a good chunk of those respective seasons) and that's what you'd have to compare in this scenario. I think Isco could have a similar campaign as Hazard did this year if he does end up moving here.. but it's probably unlikely at this point. A shame because he'll likely be a squad/rotational player at Madrid.

fuenf

No, he said he was never interested in a move to City. City and United had 30m bids accepted and he went to United.

I'll await confirmation from dc on that one ;) Who cares about the truth anyway? It was fabulous to watch the 'kidnappin' unfold on redcafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom