• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also (for the Germans among us) is it just me or does Messi kinda look like Bastian Pastewka?

SXv2E4j.jpg

Sell us Cornelius.
I actually mean Kaiserslautern beating Hoffenheim

What's going on with Leverkusen hahaha

They are pissed that Sokratis (a Bremen player) decided to join us and not them. Völler said "BVB was pissed when Götze signed for Bayern. But they're hypocritical in the Sokratis case. I can only smile about that. But that's the business."

Völler shouldn't give interviews when he's mad, he's only talking (sometimes funny) nonsene. Are we not allowed to sign a player that Leverkusen is in for? lool

"Which team has been the most fouled in this year's Champions League tournamenent?"

Haha, didn't even have to pick a square to know that one. All right so far. Doing good.

How many questions are there?

deroli

Yeah all of this shit today could have been easily avoided if we had given only a single fuck last week. Now I become angry again. And Lautern is so limited. They can fight, but they cannot play good football.

Yeah all of this shit today could have been easily avoided if we had given only a single fuck last week. Now I become angry again. And Lautern is so limited. They can fight, but they cannot play good football.

I stopped caring about that some days ago. Ultimately, Düsseldorf fucked up. What a horrible fucking shit they played in 2013.

Well now he says screw you and is going to make all his money back.

Why the hell should Lewandowski say screw you at us because of that? What kind of wages do you expect a team playing for an Europa League spot (us back in 2010) to pay? He was offered a proper contract around two years ago, it's not our fault he's earning less than he deserves.

Edit:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH

Idrissou spielt Champions League!

derExperte

What's going on with Leverkusen hahaha

They are pissed that Sokratis (a Bremen player) decided to join us and not them. Völler said "BVB was pissed when Götze signed for Bayern. But they're hypocritical in the Sokratis case. I can only smile about that. But that's the business."

Völler shouldn't give interviews when he's mad, he's only talking (sometimes funny) nonsene. Are we not allowed to sign a player that Leverkusen is in for? lool

Let's say Dortmund has lost their right to ever complain again when someones buys a player from them in a similar style. Völler is absolutely right when he calls them hypocrites because that's what they are.

Oh yeah, Lautern is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom