• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Nice gesture by the clubs to match the donation from the Cards.

And yes, Umbro > Nike. A shame they're slowly getting killed off. :(

Your new kit looks really nice, it is also good that you don't have to be rake thin to wear a man city jersey anymore.

Wes

venison crêpe
I may have my math wrong but ESPN said Loftus-Cheek is on £1.7m a year. Which would be more than Lewandowski.

TeegsD

Marseille's 'Denim' Away Jersey for next season sure is something else
ntlg51X.jpg

Hixx

Also Benteke might has well have just said "Villa plz sell me pls"

He said: 'If Aston Villa say I must stay, I won't necessarily accept that. I do not in any way want to feel I didn't get the most out of my career.'
Meanwhile, in the Daily Express, he added: 'I hope that if I leave my club a deal can be done more quickly than the one last year.
'There is no point in me getting into a tug-of-war with Villa, and I don’t think there is any need for one. If the chance comes up for me to join a club like Arsenal, I am convinced that we can reach a compromise where everybody comes out a winner.'

Tc91

City players aren't passing to Rusnak or whatever he's called, he's just static out on the right wing. The movement is slick though from the rest

Wes

venison crêpe
Also Benteke might has well have just said "Villa plz sell me pls"

He said: 'If Aston Villa say I must stay, I won't necessarily accept that. I do not in any way want to feel I didn't get the most out of my career.'
Meanwhile, in the Daily Express, he added: 'I hope that if I leave my club a deal can be done more quickly than the one last year.
'There is no point in me getting into a tug-of-war with Villa, and I don’t think there is any need for one. If the chance comes up for me to join a club like Arsenal, I am convinced that we can reach a compromise where everybody comes out a winner.'

The Express are miss-quoting a Belgian article which itself missquoted another Belgian article.

We know this because a Belgian Villa fan correctly translated it for us.

The Express are miss-quoting a Belgian article which itself missquoted another Belgian article.

We know this because a Belgian Villa fan correctly translated it for us.

With that Hazard reporting by the english media last year I could easily believe this. It's not just mis quoting, it's down right lying on purpose and being able to excuse it with the meaning getting lost in translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom