• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

420298_10152851823630455_832890561_n.jpg

Just watching last nights game on ESPN now.

shortyme

She most certainly is for a model. I'm not saying dayum son she is fat, but it is quite clear that she has gained a few pounds ever since she got famous a few years ago and thus sticks out in the world of modeling. Add the fact that she doesn't have the traditional hourglass figure making her look a bit off.

But to be fair, I've never really found her attractive. I'm not a fan of blondes.

High five

me neither

Interesting.

BeardedGenius isn't someone who usually partakes in transfer muppetry and he says his mate isn't a bullshitter either.

Come to us Marouane.

As I said earlier, I want one of Fellaini or Strootman, along with Thiago.

I'd be disappointed if we got Fellaini AND Strootman, I want a skilful centre mid.

Posted this in the steam topic, but I think I have better odds in here lol
So I just bought Football Manager 2013 because.. damn you GMG..

Anyone have a link to some install guides or something for badges, facepacks etc?
(if there is a FM13 topic somewhere, I totally missed it)

Also, that tevez is a thing of nightmares..

Clegg

As I said earlier, I want one of Fellaini or Strootman, along with Thiago.

I'd be disappointed if we got Fellaini AND Strootman, I want a skilful centre mid.

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if we only signed one cm this summer. I know we need two but my feeling is we'll sign one and then assess our options over the course of the season. If we're still struggling then sign another one next summer.

I'd like another skilled passer in the team as we'd be screwed if Carrick missed any long period of matches through injury. Fellaini would and some extra defensive cover to midfield and he's also a goal threat. He'd be a decent addition to the team. I wouldn't mind if we signed Strootman and Fellaini this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom